[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: طوق الحمامة.jpg (623 KB, 1080x1090)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
How do you get over someone? I'm in my 20s and have never dealt with this feeling before. The first girl I ever liked romantically doesn't feel the same way (she has since gotten a boyfriend and has blocked me everywhere) but I can't stop thinking about her. It's been over 4 months. Don't most people deal with this at 14-15? I feel like a pathetic oldcel lol
>>
Rape her. You'll feel better after that.
>>
>>78016951
Id prefer not to get into trouble with the law over trivial matters
>>
>>78016842
Jumping into new pussy is the age Ole cure that works. Though seeing as you post on this board, you probably aren't is a position to get with another women easily. My recommendation is heavy booze drinking till those feeling for her die. You've been cured!
>>
>>78017335
I thought so too but:
A I don't want the other party to feel like I'm just using them to replace a personal problem. Doesn't sit right with me and would likely make both of us feel worse anyway
B I've never confessed to anyone before this exact case, so I'm still horrified of rejection. I don't know if I can push myself to say things like that.
>>
>time
first and foremost. time heals all wound, you'll still think of her every now, but the pain associated with her will slowly vanish
>find an outlet, reinvent yourself
change up your looks, take care of yourself, work out, take up hobbies and creative outlets. these things will also help you build confidence, and even if it was painful, the experience strengthens your character and resolve, and you can come out of it a better person. it's a canon event in every man's life I'm afraid
>new experiences, new memories
as cliche as it sounds, put yourself out there. talk to new people, if you're attractive use dating apps, if not find and join discord groups, share your experiences, replace the negative memories with new ones

a combination of the above helped me through times of heartache where I was suicidal
>>
>>78016842
Grow up you little bitch. Get a job and wageslave until you turn 30 as an incel and tell me if you still care about that cunt afterwards lmao. The best way to get over a problem is with a bigger problem.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.