[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I need help psychologically torturing a man who thinks he can manipulate me. How do I do this? Like seriously.
>>
>>78017174
Here you do this. Tell him you love him and hug him. He'll cry faster than you can blink lol.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/sugvan/a_guy_i_have_been_dating_for_past_4_weeks_cried/
>>
>>78017174
be affectionate and then stop.
>>
>>78017174
gonna need more details about the whole situation
>>
File: image0.png (248 KB, 500x500)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>78017174
i somehow doubt you can psychologically torture such a "man"
seen it with my best buddy, he's currently in 2 relationships, one local and one long distance, while trying to fuck his female best friend and best friend of the long distance relationship girl

pretty funny how easily girls can be manipulated with just some compliments and being nice to them
>>
>>78017208
Why would I gift him good things if he's terrible?
>>78017219
Seems a bit too weak to work on a man like him
>>78017225
He unironically calls himself an incel and is into all that looksmaxxing stuff. Good for him? He likes anime too and it seems like he's extremely insecure.
>>78017228
He'll meet his match soon enough
>>
>>78017283
>He'll meet his match soon enough
hopefully some girl will be able to get some sense into his head but i honestly doubt it, the fucker has devil's luck on his side meanwhile i sit here bitchless yapping on this board
>>
>>78017283
>Seems a bit too weak to work on a man like him
I see. I'm afraid I have no interest in you "getting back" at some abusechad, and would ask you to redirect your attention to someone that might actually care about you. This means: blocking without looking back ever again.
>>
>>78017283
>he's extremely insecure
Talk to him about how you like things he's insecure about not having, don't aim it him though, make it look like just a passing comment.

Take a while to reply.

Then tell him how other guys are better than him at everything he cares about.
>>
>>78017322
Soon enough he will
>>78017326
I am redirecting my attention to someone who cares about me. But like I need to be a lesson for him because he'll go do this to other girls Scott free if not. I've done it before, but he's one of the harder ones
>>
maybe you should stop making up battles in your head
>>
>>78017283
just start taking small digs at his appearance he wont think too much of it at first but itll pile up fast if he realizes it if not try larger digs or try his personality or shit like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.