[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you feel you aren't making money and balling like celebrities and youtubers? You aren't making millions like them and you aren't financially set either.
>>
>>78017441
Im happy being a neet lol. Lol it doesnt take much for me to be happy at all.
>>
>>78017457
So you dont care that you are a neet? But dont you want a lot of money so you can buy whatever you want? Nice houses, cars and be able to give your children everything? People on the internet are happy they make a lot of money.
>>
>>78017441
>making millions
A single person can live a fulfilling life on 50k USD.
>>
>>78017967
I know you can live a fulfilling life without having all this money. But i mean these people always brag about how they are making a lot of money. Plus how much you have to work work work until you are financially set.w2av4
>>
File: bait the vn.png (90 KB, 800x600)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>78017441
Other than owning my own house and having enough money to not constantly being stressed over the uber millionaire lifestyle never seemed to interest me. It seems to involve dealing with a lot of undesirable leeches.
>>
>>78018134
That seems like a good lifestyle. People act like if you dont have it all then you arent working hard enough. By all i mean having a way to make alot of money, like being an actor/entertainer.
>>
>>78017441
I dont like noise, and I believe I am pretty well off to the point that it wont increase my happiness that much
>>
>>78017441
I'm a retard who lives off of disability and lives with his parents I'll be fine
>>
>>78018205
If you believe you are well off, how much money do you have?
>>78018221
I live with my parents too. You dont think that being on disability and living with your parents is something a loser would do? That is not so attractive to woman. They like men with money.
>>
i make a comfortable amount of money, all i desire is the ability to spend time in good company.
>>
>>78018187
People will always strive for the most retarded things just cause the TV/Internet algorithms told them to. Never stop to think "Do I really want this?"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.