[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702232741265.jpg (112 KB, 724x902)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Picture this:
The Men Of The Road approach. It's hot and dark out, your head's all foggy, and you're scared. The gypsies eye you with greed and malice. The police look on apathetically, for you cannot afford their protection. You're hungry, because you ran out of gnocchi.
The Men Of The Road surround you. The alpha of the pack steps forward, and the rest join him. All you can see is Nikes, gold chains, and bulging muscles honed for harassment. Your vision blurs, then fades.
When you come to, you blearily look around. You're at a street corner, among a group of these animals playing at men. But they're not paying attention to you, they're loudly harassing some insecure looking women passing by. And you... join in? Something's not right. You look down. You're wearing Nikes, top to bottom. Your arms are as thick as tree trunks, and you are covered in trashy accessories.
Horror flows into you, dull at first and then with growing pain and clarity.
You are A Man Of The Road now.
>>
>>78017723
This is uncanny, please stop stalking me, I have a plane to catch and I'm already scared of dying, stop doing this.
>>
>>78017809
Woah hi PlaneNona please marry me?
>>
>>78017840
I am not a female, stop accusing me. I need advice, please stop harassing me.
>>
>>78017723
Colo-colo mentioned!!!!!!
ALBO CAMPEON
>>
>>78017723
COLO COLO CAMPEOOOON
>>
File: fdfgdfg.jpg (40 KB, 490x490)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>78017723
boquita mentioned

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.