[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: XfyTlne.jpg (202 KB, 530x558)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
I sing as a hobby but am good at it and sing in high-level and sometimes professional groups. The genres I like are classical-adjacent (choral and traditional music) and the people skilled in them tend to be highly intelligent, emotionally evolved, and good natured. The women I interact with in these groups are so opposite of the redpill that they would easily cure any incel of their misogyny. You are literally focusing on bullshit normies/lowest common denominator of society and letting them get into your brain and effect how you think and feel, it's a pure skill issue and nothing else. You guys constantly focus on the most mediocre elements of society and get what you focus on.
>>
>>78018120
What did you learn about such women that made you think so? Are you sure you aren't just infatuated by their nice voices?
>>
>>78018120
Yea but i'm actually autistic and its difficult to speak to speak to people. I get that its a "skill issue" but I was born like this you fucking asshole
>>
>>78018120
>opposite of the redpill
Still, the blackpill holds true. Girls don't want me because of my looks.
>>
>>78018180
Autists are the normoes all alone
>>
>>78018158
99% of them are attracted to very regular guys in their group and don't overly care about wealth, prestige, or other such things that normie women are obsessed with.
>>
normies are in a relationship and get laid
incels are ugly people who think they should get laid
>>
>>78018120
Yeah it is just class thinking
>>
>>78018210
You're the one functioning just find in society like the average person but I'm the normalfag? Get real faggot
>>
>>78018213
Would any guy in a "classical-adjacent" singing context usually be poor
>>
>>78018120
what hobbies do I pick up at 30 to meet intelligent women? I'm trying book clubs but it's very hit and miss
>>
>>78018245
Going to conventions and conferences and link up with people are a great idea. Also volunteering/community adjacent work will let you meet women who are more conscientious
>>
File: 1719165373450558.jpg (643 KB, 1125x1594)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>78018213
>99% attracted to REGULAR guys
Let me shower you with some knowledge about how women pick and choose.

Women dont have a conscious selection method. Their choices come directly from their subconscious mind. They rely on a list of cultural archetypes or phenotypes which are ingrained in them as they grow up. The archetype imprinting is done largely through social media nowadays and each of the archetypes has its distinct style and appearance (think zoomer haircut, skinny frame etc.). Those archetypes or styles are then stratified on a scale of social acceptibility or "normality". For instance, your generic zoomer with broccoli hair is a completely socially acceptable archetype/style. Your face also has to match your archetype/style.

What MOST anons on this board are suffering from is the fact that they themselves do not fit into any preprogrammed social archetype/style. This involves both the facial structure and clothing style + vocabulary and mannerism.

When the average woman is faced with a man whom she can not subconsciously identify with any of the preprogrammed archetypes, her little lizard brain starts firing off "stranger danger" warnings and usually what you'll hear coming out of her mouth are things such as
>he gives me a weird vibe
>i dont like him, hes weird
They phrase it like that since they generally suck at expressing themselves adequately. Sure, their own peers might understand them but its obscure in general.

If you want to find a girl, you HAVE to look average. If you want to get laid a lot, you have to look like an edgy archetype that is socially acceptable (think male art hoe). This means your body, face and clothes has to match as close as possible for a girl to even allow you to approach her.

There is no "skill issue" its literally how women are conditioned and programmed thanks to thousands of years of evolution and being bounced from tribe to tribe, from man to man. Each new tribe represents a new set of styles/phenotypes.
>>
>>78018234
they're overwhelmingly middle to lower-middle class in terms of income, super well paid musicians are rare

https://forum.musicasacra.com/forum/discussion/4925/whats-the-market-value-of-professional-singers/p1

https://www.ziprecruiter.com/Salaries/What-Is-the-Average-Musician-Salary-by-State#:~:text=How%20Much%20Do%20Musician%20Jobs%20Pay%20per%20Year%3F&text=%2427%2C000%20is%20the%2025th%20percentile,Salaries%20below%20this%20are%20outliers.&text=%2461%2C000%20is%20the%2075th%20percentile.
>>
>>78018228
Time to face reality autism is normiedom in its purest undistilled form so much so that it becomes non functional ya dig?
>>
>>78018120
>this gaslighting shit again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxJ016xb4Q
>>
>>78018365
That doesn't make any sense. Ya dig? Fucking retard
>>
>>78018361
Aren't those guys all hobbyists
>>
>>78018395
Another skill issue presents itself before us folks. While I sing my high level songs you struggle to grasp low level concepts
>>
>>78018421
I think you just want to pretend you're not normal to feel edgy and mysterious. Keep stroking your ego Idgaf normie.
>>
>>78018421
Op u are high level fagget
>>
>>78018445
>>78018452
i'm op, that's some other dude trolling
>>
File: 7ky8s3.jpg (41 KB, 648x385)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>78018460
weIp
>>
>>78018120
congrats you've triggered a ton of fagcels
>>
>>78018120
You have a mature cultured interest and meet with highly intelligent women. Most of us incels don't even have a single hobby due to lack of natural.talent and so we care about the women on our level, that is, normie whores who don't have any hobbies. It's pretty simple. I don't focus on high class women for the same reason I don't focus on models or princesses, they are out of my reach.
>>
>>78018120
Every single "emotionally evolved" woman in your singing group would wet the floor with her pussy juices the moment a tattooed 6'4 criminal looked at them or grabbed them by the throat, and they'd gladly cheat on their gay singing husbands with the criminal subhuman if they had the chance. You're just too infatuated with women to understand this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.