[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My best friend died 4 years ago today

She ODed while taking some drugs when she came over to my place. I still hate myself for not telling her to stop

Every year this day I go back to a spot between my old high school and a cemetery and sit their for hours like we used to when we skipped and smoked cigarettes drank beer and played music

I miss you Alexis
>>
>>78018283
hey fellow helltakerposter2. Did you fuck?
>>
File: 1679756033665952.png (398 KB, 610x715)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>78018283
I know it's the opposite of what you want to hear, but there's a good chance there's nothing you could've done to keep her from doing it. If not at your place, then some other one where she was by herself. At least she passed in a place where she felt safe.

Also, if you didn't hit while it was still warm, you missed an opportunity to lose your virginity. Now if you die before getting laid, that's all on you.
>>
>>78018304
Yes we did

We never did the dating label but we had sex a lot
>>
>>78018335 Its ok op, she may be dead, but her body is still somewhere lying, you know?
>>
>>78018366
More like ashes

Her parents had her cremated. I didnt know Catholics allowed that
>>
>>78018392
you cam still use it as a lube while masturabiting
>>
>>78018432
Kek

Worth it
>>
>>78018321
Even years of therapy still has not made me fully forget

All I remember was waking up and seeing her face which still haunts me. She always had a drug problem and I thought she had it under control but I guess not. I was in college but she never wanted to do any of that not even CC. If she pushed herself a bit more she wouldve made it. The only thing I have left of her is a Yankees hoodie she used to always wear stored away in my closet

I still miss her
>>
>>78018479
>She always had a drug problem and I thought she had it under control but I guess not.
Between the bait and the reddit spacing, you're making it very obvious. What discord are the troon raiders coming from today? Just because June is over?
>>
>>78018665
No just a phone fag lol
>>
>>78018704
How old r u boi
>>
>>78018742
zoomer
>>
>>78018750
mtf?gay?
>>
>>78018767
Why would i be gay if i had sex with a girl?
>>
>>78018779
She's ftm
>>
>>78018665
>reddit spacing

here's a tip:
get laid

n
e
w

f
a
g
>>
>>78018283
Which drugs? Just curious, its hard to OD on anything except for opioids.
>>
>>78018283
>She ODed while taking some drugs when she came over to my place. I still hate myself for not telling her to stop
Wow so it's actually partially your fault
>>
>>78019042
i

k
n
o
w

h
o
w

t
o

p
r
e
s
s

e n t e r

you fucking retard. it's not hard. go do your summer reading essay before August gets here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.