[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Women unironically brainwash and /hypno/ men into worshipping there actual, literal BUTTS.
They do this by wearing butt-lifting leggings that make their ass appear tighter and rounder than it actually is. They wear these leggings out in public so that their buttcheeks sway back and forth in "hypnotic" fashion, causing all nearby men to fall into a deep trance in which they can do nothing but serve the female's every whim. Once in such a state, a man will not hesitate to die if the big-butted female commands him to do so.
WHY IS THIS LEGAL?
>>
>>78018642
Supposedly being into ass has always been a thing for moids. Theres this doggy style theory that says moids are attracted to cleavage because it reminds them of asses
>>
>>78018642
im seeing more camel toe these days
>>
>>78018642
Certain women
>Particulary caramel goddesses
Deserve to have ever inch of their bodies worshipped by weak beta men
>>
>>78018642
>flaunts ass in skin tight leggings that's almost no different than being naked
>not allowed to look, not allowed to touch, not allowed to get horny, not allowed to comment on it, not allowed to complain about it without being called sexist or gay
Why is the world like this
>>
>>78019175
Yeah. What I mean is individual women brainwash individual men into worshipping there individual asses, by wearing butt-exposing leggings and wiggling therebutts in a hypnotic way that resembles the swaying of the hypnotist's pocket watch. This results in a degraded, "submissive" male who will not hesitate to serve the female's every whim.
>>78019189
Don't. get me started on 'TOE.
>>78019204
It's not just betas. Even confirmed alpha males are powerless against ASS HYPNOSIS.
>>
I'm just not that into butts. Most women are just fat and it's unattractive. Large breasts are genetic and far more attractive.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.