[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9526-1719877273495.jpg (59 KB, 647x1000)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I tried reading thus spoke zarathusra but got filtered
>>
>>78018764
You are supposed to be psychoanalyzing the author and the people in the text the whole time, you have no life experience and have no grasp of logic, and you havent read enough high level texts to build any base in reading comprehension, that is probably all
>>
>>78018799
Any books you'd recommend then
>>
>>78018814
nta but I would recommend 'Science of Logic'
>>
>>78018764
it's philosophy bro what the fuck do you think
>>
>>78018814
>Any books you'd recommend then?
Just read a lot of advanced books that you get enjoyment out of, it doesnt really matter, verbal iq can be improved into old age, you can probably wing it with the philosophy concepts if you start with the twilight of the idols, but he doesnt say much about logic in general that is incredibly new or that you cant learn from contemplating shitposts here, nietzsche in particular writes mostly in psychoanalysis and that includes his own thoughts and ramblings so you have to follow along like that
>>
I stopped reading after Zarathustra told me to be chaste

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.