[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716575418865965s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>I'm worried that something bad will happen if I tell my therapist about my thoughts on heroing
A few years ago I had a series of rather unfortunate events happened to me and ever since I've been planning on heroing
>Idk why but I keep finding reasons as to why I shouldn't
I started going to therapy about 7 mos ago and I feel like I've made some progress and my therapist also thinks so
>I want to tell her the story of how things got so bad
And also why I want to hero
Buy I'm worried that the worse will happen if I tell her
I would like to think that she wouldn't do that to me
>>
>>78019107
they will report you, its required
>>
Where are you from that this is a concern?
>>
>>78019122
I'm from a state in the northeast
>>
>>78019107
>her
why did you go to a female therapist?
>>
>>78019527
Most therapists are female, and I've always felt more comfortable that way, like it was kinda gay telling the way I felt to a man
>>
>>78019107
>unfortunate events happened to me
what happened?

comfy photo btw
>>
>>78020356
Long story probably similar to what happened to a lot of robots
Just one thing after another, and as you can probably guess it involved females
>>
>>78020481
no specifics? I'm inclined to say its ALL in your mind
>>
>>78020492
I wish it was my nigga, unfortunately it is very real and I have been suffering a great deal as a result
>>
>>78020532
okay, well I cant help you if I have zero clue as to what going on. Anyway, goodluck anon
>>
>>78019107
>I keep finding reasons as to why I shouldn't
Tell her those reasons. Preface your confession with some bullshit like "id never actually kill myself" "im scared of death" stuff like that and spin is as some fantasy, not actual plans and you should be fine
>>
>>78019107
why dont u just say what happend but you say u are very sad instead of the an heroing part
>>
>>78020099
I find the opposite
spending an hour talking with women about feefees is alot more gay than talking with someone who actualy knows what it's like to be a mentaly mature man

but at the end of the day it's all about respect if you dont respect them then you cant get help from them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.