[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717461001201650.png (809 KB, 648x1024)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>be me
>down on my luck, broke, etc
>go into nearby mexican restaurant
>the guy who works at the counter is extremely condescending and rude
>implies I'm retarded or stupid basically because i don't know the store policies for this particular chain resturant
>whatever, get my food and go
>for the next several months, every time I go there he is always working there and always makes snide comments and even outright laughs at me, especially after he saw me drinking beers by the dumpsters with a homeless guy
>few months later
>making good money. Have to wear a suit for my new job
>go in there after work
>dude is still sitting there making burritos
>looks absolutely defeated when he recognizes me, for the first time he doesnt say anything but just avoids eye contact and looks down

Imo as long as you're a wagie you lost, but at least now im a comfy office wagie making way more. Meanwhile that asshole is still taking orders. What a fucker. I hope he felt bad about himself. He was always putting me down just because he perceived me as lower on the totem pole. It sounds petty, but this guy literally said so much rude shit to me basically always treating me like some sort of junkie trash punching bag. Get fucked
>>
>>78019178
Based life experience. Similar experiences are why I stopped caring what normies think of me.
>>
File: coolguy.jpg (92 KB, 660x1199)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>78019178
Nice. Glad you mogged 'em into oblivion. Guy sounded like a piece of shit. To be fair, maybe he was just coping because he gets shit for working fast food, but that's no excuse to shit on someone else. Either way the dude's a dickhead. Just remember not to become like him, now that you're able to climb a corporate ladder.
>>
>>78019178
>I'm better then a spic
THATS you're accomplishment? LMAO. Literally anyone can do that.
>>
File: howhorrifying.jpg (20 KB, 215x216)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>78019178
>Office
>Comfy
You're literally surrounded by psychopaths. I would never.
>>
>>78019178
Whenever spics are rude assholes in public I just remember it's because latina women are all horrible psycho mothers and I just kind of feel sorry for them. It's like looking at a beaten stray dog or a wounded racoon they are just hurt and their life is perpetual shit and abuse. Guy was probably raised to look down on people because he was judging your appearance and now ya he feels inferior to you because he only knows how to value extrinsic things like wageslavery titles and possessions. Thing is people like that never change and never get any better so just pity their garbage worldview from abuse and move on. Be glad you're not him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.