[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you make IRL friends or meet girls as a 24 year old virgin who's been a NEET shut-in since he was 16 with no friends and virtually no family?
>>
>>78019221
You don't have a chance in hell, unless you go to a mental clinic and try to make friends and meet girls there
>>
File: XXIb.jpg (321 KB, 1171x1347)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>78019290
I'm 6'4" and I got a small amount of attention from girls occasionally in high school so I don't think I'm totally beyond hope. I think I'm just a very catastrophically failed normie.
>>
become a school teacher and invest in future prospects
>>
>>78019334
Alright then so why did things go so off the rails for you
>>
File: F2cnVcSW4AAZ_J2.jpg (71 KB, 611x561)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>78019381
pretty fucked up childhood + internet access too young i guess. not like getting beaten or raped tier bad but being abandoned and left alone to wander around outside, mommy and daddy issues, occasional violence, that type of shit. i think that combined with getting a computer with an internet connection when i was a kid snowballed into what i am today.
>>
>>78019221
martial arts club, bouldering club, i dunno. dnd groups. I guess. Try some of that shit see what sticks. I've done them both and personally i can say it's not a bad way to make chums.
>>
>>78019436
That's harsh. You need girls and friends but you also need something to do in life. Your best option is to get medical attention and tell them about your problems
Where do you live, how do you support yourself, do you get any money
That will determine your options to be honest
>>
>>78019221
get a social worker to help? and help in general?
>>78019290
not mental clinic, but met the dopest people in rehab
>>
>>78019516
>>78019548
what? he doesn't need fuckin' medical attention he's good. He just needs to meet people who relate to him and whom he relates to and he can make friends just fine. I mean, unless his childhood was worse than he's making it sound.
>being abandoned and left to wander around outside
>mommy and daddy issues
>occasional violence
i dunno. sounds, like, moderately shit.
>>
>>78019516
i get welfare and live with a family member, if im frugal and dont waste money i can usually save 100$ a month after rent and groceries.
>>
>>78019221
at the clinic get help friend I'm there with you
>>
File: ejugh.jpg (57 KB, 700x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>78019221
Other lonely types, which tend to be older people more often than not. Don't know about girls senpai. It's always gonna sting knowing you can't fit in with girls. Other young guys are some of the biggest cunts you'll ever meet. On the one hand you're missing out on some serious core social development, on the other hand you're "missing out" on dealing with a lot of shitty behavior.
>>
>>78019599
It's up to him, it depends on what kind of life he wants. If it were me I'd be going to a doctor, get on medication ASAP some stimulant like Adderall to get motivation to study and work and get off the computer. Going to school immediately gives you a social life opportunity, clubs, friends, girls etc. If he just wants to find bums to hang around with they're everywhere, just go to some bar, there'll probably be women there too.
>>
>>78019221
>step 1
go to a karaoke bar
>step 2
sing
>step 3
be approached by women
>step 4
get their number

works for me
>>
>>78019684
yeah maybe you're right. i sorta overlooked the fact that he said he was a neet
>>
File: Dgy9cPlVAAABARN.jpg (113 KB, 539x785)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>78019741
way too autistic/shy to do that.
>>78019443
i've been thinking about doing some of this, particularly dnd. there's a tabletop store near me that has DnD and 40k and shit, looks kind of fun. just need to get over my shyness i guess. trying to get fit too so trying out one of the mma/boxing gyms near me might be cool
>>78019684
i dropped out of highschool at 16 and tried to get it afterwards but just totally lacked any motivation. i do wish i had finished it and made more friends/talked to girls more. i think about going to college sometimes but i just dont think i have the energy to go through with it
>>
>>78019986
>way too autistic/shy to do that.
so was I. You lose that shyness by working yourself up to it. Start by just going and watching others

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.