[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0194.jpg (87 KB, 750x536)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Cuckolding is not about getting pussy. It's actually a power play -- a temporary, fantasy power exchange -- between the two men. It's a sword contest.

It's a weird one, because the apparent loser is actually the winner, and vice versa.

You'd be one of those nikkas who thought he was getting over on Massa, because Massa (intentionally) left the door open to Ole Miss' bedroom; and wouldn't be bothered by the fact that Massa is in the closet beating off to what your dikk looks like as it slides inside his wife. Ole Miss doesn't give a damn about you, either: getting fukked by you is a way of holding power over her husband. Neither you nor she hold the real power. Otherwise she'd be with you -- not him; and you yourself wouldn't be the focus ofhisfantasies.

You're not the one with the woodsman fantasies who is arranging the scenarios, and choosing which white men to emasculate. The white men are not contacting you and signing over their wives to fulfillyourfantasies
>t. Blackanon who fucked a few cute hags
>>
>>78019250
You are a retarded nigger comment original
>>
>>78019250
This was a funny read so I'll give you a bump.
>>
>>78019250
Lmao I don't know why I laughed at this but you are right about cuckoldry. You are just a tool for them.
>>
File: F95J_29W8AAYRd2.jpg (190 KB, 1439x1442)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>78019501
The white man controls the scene. So even though he's submissive in his fantasy emasculation, it is still his scene. He controls it. Those are his names, his terms, his scenario.

That's why black men don't have any real power. fukking his wife is not where the real power lies. It is not the black man's wife. He has no control over her. He is replaceable, a fetish item. The words used are not his terms, the set up is not in his control, he has no say in turning the scene into something else.

Black men are powerless, in spite of a white man worshipping his penis. It really does get deep.
Being a life support system for a dildo works for some people, especially if you can get paid for it. There's no shame for the shameless. Do what works for you. It's status quo, though. The black man is not ennobled or elevated by cuckold bedroom games. He is crushed in his objectification. He has to have this, because in 'real life' he is the one being cuckolded by the status quo. His culture is getting fukked, his education is getting fukked, his political voice is fukked, his relationships with black women is getting fukked, his financial stability is getting fukked, his children and grandchildren are fukked by the white man and all he can do is pull his pud in the corner and watch.

But at least you got p*ssy on his terms.
>>
>choosing which white men to emasculate
obsessed fag
>>
>>78019250
>Massa is in the closet beating off to what your dikk looks like
so you're bi
>>
>>78019250
I don't know if I would be even able to get it up with some dude watching me go
>>
so you're just upset you're too autistic to get a white gf and have to be a bull
>>
OP go post this trash in /b/. A thread died for this.
>>
>>78019898
>wanting a white gf in 2024
>>78019903
A shitty feels thread, trans thread or neet thread died for this, and it feels good. Im informing you guys.
>>
>>78019936
can't want what you can't have fag
>>
>>78019936
you need your bussy fucked

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.