[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5238.jpg (450 KB, 1170x766)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
As a black "leftist" from Texas, real life white conservatives are so much cooler than white right wingers online. Similar to how black people mindlessly vote democrat despite not agreeing with them on 70% of issues, white Americans vote republican despite not being nearly as uptight, authoritarian and racist as their party is. Online right wing Americans are way more off-putting to the average person because it's obvious after five minutes of talking to them that they probably haven't left their apartment in weeks. It's really just online fuckheads pushing the racial and political divide in this country. If normie blacks, whites, and hispanics all just came together for a party and a good ol' hawk tuah, we'd be back to that mythical peace of the 80s-90s.
>>
>black
>leftist
return to reddit
ill get together for a nice hoedown with all the blacks and spics once they stop committing violent crime, raping women and stealing shit constantly
>>
>>78019550
I haven't visited reddit in years and even when I did, it was for redpill stuff lol. You're one of the freaks making America a shitty place to live.
>>
>>78019518
>'d be back to that mythical peace of the 80s-90s.
Was never a thing. Completely made up fantasy by people that didn't' even live during those times. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>78019518
>redneck culture
They wouldnt know culture if it jumped up an bit them
>>
>>78019518
Nope. I've watched the common right winger around me becoming increasingly more racist over the years. You mother fuckers pushed to hard. Really? Blaming white people for all your issues and then creating DEI programs to ghettoize them. To make their children feel like they might as well become a plumber because they are going to be pushed of any lucrative position. Fucking idiots. What goes around comes around.
>>
>>78019558
>never committed a crime
>respectful and helpful to neighbors
>work a job that positively impacts the community
but its me making america worse and not the monkeys stealing shit from corner stores and raping women lol if we just be nicer to them theyll all stop right
>>
File: adfikj325.png (115 KB, 860x332)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Oh and then, to top it off, White folks had to move out into the middle of nowhere because niggers are plague that ruin every city they become majority in. They were forced to live internet and what do you fucking faggots do? This shit right here. You have lost the plot.
>>
>>78019581
>creating DEI programs to ghettoize them.
DEI is an internet meme. If I asked you what DEI was in 2022, you'd have no idea. This is what I'm talking about, your politics are driven by the internet. The average white Southerner working in a glass shop isn't worried about DEI. He's not refusing to talk to his black and Hispanic coworkers. Everyone's just kicking back.
>>
>>78019616
How did you somehow make this about sex with black men and dogs? Another example of internet brain rot. Your entire post along with the image would be incomprehensible to the average Luke or Kayleigh from Athens, Texas.
>>
>>78019518
No its actually closer to 93% for black people, and white people are the least politically consistent demographic in America.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.