[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2139.jpg (40 KB, 588x590)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
im thinking about going on my first date ever but then that would require downloading a dating app matching with a guy and then scheduling a date and then being anxious the entire time up until the date and then having to get ready and overthinking and then going to the date location and then speaking face to face for the first time and then worrying that he thinks hes wasted his time. so im just going to keep watching smiling friends instead lol
>>
>>78019640
Dont have a date just to have one. If you go out with someone you genuinely like talking to and have fluid natural conversation with, then theres no prepping to do at all or something like that idk you got it
>>
>>78019723
well i dont know anyone or talk to anyone. i dont have any experience talking to men on any level except professional and i feel like dating apps are a good way to rip off the bandaid when it comes to my fear of intimacy.
>go out with someone you genuinely like talking to and have fluid natural conversation with
sounds nice but fake news
>>
>>78019759
Maybe, Ive never used a dating app so I dont know why kinda people lurk there or how conversation goes but I gotta imagine its different or at least a little modified than a usual conversation sense theres usually some kinda goal in mind

>sounds nice but fake news

The deepstate wants to restrict your fun loving and tomfoolery

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.