[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fJ2k1Hi8_200x200.jpg (9 KB, 160x160)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Well, its been a few weeks since anon said he sent the email and still no word from my mom...

I think it was a LARP, but still, I can't help but wonder if it was legit or not, I'm sure some of you would agree.
>>
o welcome back, was wondering if you'd ever return.
>>
>>78020019
It's against my better judgement. The email thing had me shook but still no word yet so I'm beginning to think hoax.

I'm currently debating if I should try calling or texting my mom to prove around for information without revealing too much.
>>
why do you do this to yourself? Just let the video die man and stop drawing attention to it. It's like you want your life ruined.
>>
it's been months and still no one linked the video
>>
Can someone give me a quick and original rundown?
>>
>>78020122
dude's mom runs a pet sitting/grooming businesses and he video taped letting a German Shepard fuck him and even knot him.
>>
>>78020149
Did either of them cum?
>>
>>78020183
don't know about him but the dog creampied him.
>>
File: FFR2wikVUAAaaOr.jpg_large.jpg (242 KB, 1080x1218)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>78020065
Well, I wouldn't say I want it, but it's hard to move past it. I kind of like reporting back here what's happened. The email thing feels like it could be serious and I'm sure there's anons here who want to know what happens.
>>78020087
Check the archives l. It's a pretty common video
>>78020149
Close enough.
>>
I think the reason no one wants to expose you is because it can't be done anonymously. like if someone contacts your family and harasses them with (legally dubious) videos of you fucking dogs, your family could easily just contact the authorities who'll issue a subpoena to find out who sent that video and press charges. you can't get around this with VPNs or whatever, it's just more subpoenas to submit. it's generally harder to harass lolcows free of consequence nowadays than it was in 2008, and because of that it's harder to be an exposurefag.

you might have to just introduce the shit to the fan yourself, Mr. Paws.
>>
>>78020572
Yeah, I thought of that. It's kind of funny. I put a target on my ass and prance around the Internet, and that ends up being the thing that saves me somehow.
>you might have to just introduce the shit to the fan yourself, Mr. Paws.
As "interesting" as the email scare was, I'm not sure I enjoy this as much as when there are real world consequences. I still have to work up the courage to text my mom, just to double check that it's a LARP.

And I'm not sure what else I could do, anyway.
>>
>>78020632
if you text your mom post results for science
>>
>>78020347
>Check the archives l. It's a pretty common video
Links are down sadly.
>>
>>78020632
Isn't asking someone to expose you effectively the same thing as exposing yourself by proxy?
>>
File: images (29).jpg (10 KB, 201x251)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>78020649
I was planning on it. I'm sure some of you fuckers are curious about what's gonna happen too.
>>78020666
Whenever a link gets posted here the thread usually 404s pretty quick. Maybe someone else can help you, or try making a thread over on /b/ asking for it.
>>78020685
I suppose so. But, part of the allure to this is when it's at someone else's hand. And I don't have to commit and go through with it, usually just the threat of it happening is enough for me.
>>
>>78020149
>even knot him.
That sounds painful.
>>
>>78020777
Didn't actually get a knotting on camera.

It does hurt tho.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.