[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712131074476096.png (899 KB, 1920x1080)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
Do women actually like cum?
>>
yes i wish they came like they do in hentai. i wanna drown in it
>>
>>78019772
No we don't. Disgusting moid.
>>
>>78019772
I met one that liked to worship my cum. And it drove me crazy for her.
>>
>>78019772
If it's Chad's.
>>
>>78019841
God girls are sexy with cum
>>
>>78019772
Not in my mouth but yeah, his baby batter is amazing and hot
>>
>>78019772
not so much the taste, but moreso what the act represents - ie being dominated by a guy
at least that's what it is for me
>>
It's a texture thing and you can still smell and taste it for hours afterwards. Wouldn't say I outright hate it but I certainly don't like it. It's more like something unpleasant you have to put up with and you're just glad he didn't pressure you for anal again. Certainly not frigid but it's kind of overwhelming when he wants it multiple times a week. Like holy shit can't you just jerk off sometimes? That's too much responsibility to be the sole sexual outlet. Sex should be something special not this animalistic shit I felt an itch in my left nut better go be a pest/fiend until she gives in. We're not stupid either. Sudden hug out of nowhere or acting suspiciously nicer all of a sudden. They could at least be honest and not try to put on a show when it's obvious they're wanting to masturbate with a body instead of make love. Sometimes it pisses me off because I have to work and don't want to put up with timid spooning and slowly building up the courage to grab a boob or subtly putting his boner against my ass and then I'm exhausted from having to stay up. Just admit to being a horndog and ask for a quicky and skip the foreplay. I might be autistic but I can recognize patterns. If my pleasure is going to be disregarded it would be more polite to just get it over with. I always have to run to the bathroom immediately after to pee and shower or else I'm hurting and peeing ever ten minutes for a week because apparently he's too dumb to wash the filthy prick.
Honestly you, should just be upfront. I'm paying rent and groceries and feel entitled to sex witt x frequency and would like it to be distributed in this many blowjobs, this much normal sex, wear this. It's supposedly a need but why can't they just specify it clearly and make it clearly transactional. The worst is when he gets all pouty because I say no once in a blue moon and have to feel super guilty about it.
>>
>>78020833
Jesus shut the fuck up
>>
>>78020833
Holy shit. Women are truly a different species altogether.
>>
>>78019826
time for rape
>>
>>78019772
I love it inside me, outside not so much. Guy could cum gallons in me and I'd want more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.