[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5394.gif (1.44 MB, 480x480)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
WHY THE FUCK DID MY PARENTS GET ME CIRCUMCISED

WE ARENT EVEN RELIGEOUS, IF WE WERE KIKES AT LEAST ID UNDERSTAND TJAT WE DID IT FOR CULTURAL REASONS BUT THEY STOLE MY FORESKIN FOR LITERALLY NO REASON

I FEEL NOTHING WHEN I FAP
>>
angry little boy is still upset after all these years just because mommy snipped his weenie
>>
because the doctors told her she should. most people blindly listen to men in white coats.
>>
I wonder if that's why Americans are so fucking nuts
We're all traumatised from birth after being mutilated, our society is one huge cope to deal with it since we can't unchop our dicks
>>
>>78020038
They thought about the possibility and risk of you masturbating in the future, so mutilating baby dicks is obviously the only logical move.
>>
>>78020038
You should be grateful. Women don't like foreskin
>>
>>78020038
I'm not a kike either and I still got it done. My mom once told me that the doctor at the time strongly recommend it and she didn't think long about it because of the doctors pressing.

Did you know that doctors in the 90's and early 00's ALWAYS strongly suggested it? Weird.
>>
>>78020038
because every bad day needs a good joke
>>
>>78020038
because god is extremely evil and likes torturing babies
>>
>be jews
>decide you need some sort of religious rite of passage to differentiate yourselves from the rest of mankind
>hmm I know, lets cut our foreskins off, nobody else will do something so ridiculous
>fast-forward thousands of years later and half the world is circumcised
Christianity and Islam were a mistake
>>
>>78020038
Relax, man. You were never going to use your dick for anything anyway.
>>
File: 1719804804488894.jpg (247 KB, 540x398)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>78020219
Congratulations, you are no longer immune to toxoplasma gondii, retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.