[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1687745301861972.jpg (648 KB, 1080x1336)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>buy a bunch of fruits for my return home for summer
>mom washes my fruits with soap
holy shit why is she so retarded.
>>
>>78020118
Nigga you're worried about soap on produce you bought from a store? There's definitely way worse shit on it even if it's "organic".
>>
>>78020118
Isn't that what black people do?
>>
cat on the 'jak
>>
>>78020148
You're coping so hard with this comment. I can notice the incels writing. They think that by typing lots of words and discussing significant concepts with scholars and aristocratic robots, they won't be thinking about how much they missed out. The feeling of missing out itself actually created like a pain in the head. So when we see tons of sex happening, the male animals are actually merely trying to reduce the pain that is created in their heads. It's a really disgusting existence when you think about it.
>>
You shouldn't be eating the outer parts of any fruit anyway unless it was grown without chemical treatments

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.