[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Over the years I have realized that looks have nothing to do with the quality of a person. I have gotten to the point I no longer find conventionally pretty women attractive because I always think about how easy they have it and how undeserving they are of their quality of life. I want to date and maybe even marry an unattractive femcel and give her the love she deserves which has been unjustly taken from her by the world and given to more physically attractive women. I want to cherish every moment we have together and fall in love with her.

How do I accomplish this?
>>
>>78020174
I feel the same anon. Attractive women are used up and broken if they are still single by the time they are 25. Atleast ugly women won't be as emotional damaged by that age because they are lonely faggots like us

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.