[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717275312957950.webm (1.01 MB, 640x360)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
>talk to a rich bitchy asian cunt (she's pretty)
>shes entitled and annoyed by a sub 8male (me) >mention my dick size to piss her off
>suddenly gets very invested
>>
>>78020228
>Chick I am seeing has roommates who absolutely hate me
>They are shitty about my job, height, money, et cetera
>Fuck the chick
>She tells them I have a big dick
>Suddenly they are all nice to me and looking for excuses to see me and touch my arms/chest
>One of them DEMANDS to have my number
It's such a ridiculous meme from the meme gender.
>>
>>78020228
It happened to me once, because she realized I was part black. That and she saw a shirtless photo so muscles. Then after we fucked she told me it was too big and dropped me

Otherwise no they don't really care
>>
>>78020228
I actually sort if have this fantasy
There was this kinda chubby cougar with this fantastic ass that I used to work with
I fantasize about fucking and creaming her on almost a daily basis
One time she even invited me over to her house for some mundane tasks and I have this fantasy where I would go again but while we were eating the dinner she made us I whipped my cock out and started stroking it and she just grabbed it after a minute or two and started doing it herself
>>
>>78020228
>Was with a FtM
>She acted dominant and wore the pants
>Even during sex she tried to be the dom, like Amazon position
>But invariably my dick would make her feel, and crack her masculine demeanor and persona, and she'd break down into a pleasured and emotional mess
>After, she'd get back to "normal" but every time, my dick would break her down

It was funny how much she hated it, and tried to resist/fight it, but inevitably she was defeated by it. She could rough me up and throw me around and be aggressive and masculine and dominant, but couldn't win against the dick.
>>
>>78020228
>talk to 10/10 doll
>tells me to go fuck myself before storming off
>unfurls 4ft schlongus mcdickus cockatron
>girl does IMMEDIATE 360, starts foaming at the mouth
>vibrates like jet turbine
>"We'll, baby darling, perhaps I misjudged you ;)"
works every time lads
>>
>>78020265
women are also just as depraved as men are.
>>
>>78020520
how big are you? very curious, just tell us the truth
>>
>>78021483
About 7" even, like the one time I measured, not sure the girth but I think it's pretty good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.