[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707427580607.jpg (65 KB, 526x850)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
i hate that i cant sleep
i hate laying in bed doing nothing
also i really miss school even if it was shit
and the pandemic i miss that too i had so much fun
i miss everything
>>
>>78020261
have u considered not being a gayfaggot
>>
>>78020261
Plowing ames hairy pussy getting her musk and stink all over my cock. Pulling out and making her clean her slime off as i blow my load down her throat, creating a pungent stew of both of our juices sitting in her mouth.
>>
>>78020261
I don't miss highschool. I had poor grades, when I tried to socialize I got isolated and was actively avoided, I got bullied for a while by a retard one year older, got in a fight.
I made more friends with the scouts than with the niggers that pretended to have money that went to my school.
>>
l MISS THE RAGE
l MISS THE RAGE
l MISS THE RAGE
l MISS THE RAGE
l MISS THE RAGE
>>
>>78020271
have u considered kys
>>78020277
FUCK OFF ALREADY
>>78020289
well i got bullied and stuff but i did make some good memories and had fun too
i just wish i did more
>>78020294
too bad
>>
>>78020261
do you play any video games ameposter?
>>
>>78020306
the only good memory I got from highschool is that time I joined a hobby rocketry club hosted by the physics professor. we split into two teams and started competeing against each other, mine was "your mom space program". and we got better stats than the other one. even had the idea of making a two stage rocket, but we didn't have enough time
>>
>>78020306
>fuck off already
Fucking myself off over ames sleeping body, jizzing in her hair and all over her face, putting the tip of my cock on her nostrils so she wakes up when they dry over
>>
ok im getting sleepy now im gonna try sleep
>>78020320
not really just like vns and stuff
>>78020329
sounds like fun
>>78020379
whatever retard
>>
>>78020401
it was fun. we also got to prepare a thingy that would've been sent to nasa and gone to space had it not been cancelled bc of the pandemic
>>
>>78020401
>whatever retard
Flopping around on ames naked body like a down syndrome child, lubricating her thigh with my precum while sloppily smooching her neck and face, leaving the bed unexpectedly just for her to wake up to a log of my shit where i was laying the following day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.