[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 80097.jpg (92 KB, 846x1000)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
which one has the nicer body?
>>
>>78020617
Left. Only because I love a thigh gap. I like big boobs too but thigh gaps are more important to me.
>>
It doesn't even matter, I'll never get to touch soft, young asian skin
>>
Honestly a tough call but I wouldn't get with a chinese so I guess I pick the fat one. She looks more fun to fuck. I place extremely high value on boobs and while they're both chestlets at least right has something resembling a chest. Ideal would be a skinny ginger with J cups. I think I could hurt the one on the right and the idea turns me on a little bit. I'd make her do stuff she's not comfortable with. She'd probably try to bare it but occasionally make an involuntary sound and then apologize.
>>
>>78020705
>they're both chestlets
The girl in pink is a chestlet to you?! Here I am, titsexual and only able to attract LITERAL flatties. Kill me.
>>
>>78020617
Easily the one on the right. She's closer to having a good amount of fat
>>
>>78020729
I will never forgive women for looking nothing like anime. Just have long legs, tiny waist, and huge boobs. Is that really so much to ask for? Instead they're just fat with brown hair and brown eyes. In other words, ugly. I'd rather they not even talk, to me unless band size is under 32 and cup size is E or better.
>>
>>78020617
right easily i don't want to feel bones
>>
>>78020617
Right no contest. Looks so soft and squeezable, perfect amount of tub
>>
>>78020617
Right because booba plus tummy. I like left's haircut more thobeit.
>>
>>78020617
I am attracted to the one on the left more. The other girl isn't unattractive, I just like the small/skinny/ petite women more.
>>
Left by far
>>
>>78020617
i like left, her hairstyle is cute
but they're both nice
>>
>>78020617
clearly the right one though I wouldnt date her for long. she's showing signs of putting on pounds. I know how this story ends. Enjoy her while it lasts
>>
>>78020617
neither because both are asian
>>
>>78020617
Right, perfect amount of thickness/softness.
>>
>>78020617
Both look very attractive to me
>>
>>78020617
left has nicer hips but not enough fat
>>
I don't like girls with concave tummies
>>
Left
Cuter face, deeper black hair, paler skin, thigh gap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.