[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 331855_1.jpg (82 KB, 350x197)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
What happened to momma's sweet little happy boy?
>>
>>78020673
i was just never healthy in the first place. the world people have created is disgusting. they've solved nothing in millions of years. because they don't want to. they don't think humans deserve it
>>
>>78020673
this isn't pol
there are frens here
>>
>>78020673
He was ill prepared for the world.
>>
File: IMG_6366.jpg (159 KB, 1170x1167)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>78020673
He started to resent and hate momma and by result all women after she has a mental breakdown and confessed she regretted marrying daddy and wished to just ran away and never looked back
>>
>>78020673
people are nothing but mean and cruel
>>
>>78020673
she didn't protect my smile :(
>>
Single mom with a narcissistic father that ruined his life because he saw a kid as his second chance
>>
>>78020673
he died when she divorced my father
>>
>>78020673
She ran from home with her new boyfriend, leaving us behind. Fucking women will do anything to escape accountability.
>>
>>78020673
slowly his childhood innocence was wittled away after he realised how shit the world is. Ignorance truly is bliss.
>>
>>78020673
slowly his childhood innocence was wittled away after he realised how shit the world is. Ignorance truly is bliss. If only we knew
>>
>>78020673
mother was a narcissistic and abusive POS, moved out at 8 to my father's. grew up mostly online and on a screen because i was a very annoying kid. fast forward over a decade later and i'm still on a screen, but very quiet (because people were rightfully annoyed at me acting myself as an adolescent)
>>
>>78020673
She fucked me up by being a young mom and hating me for being born when it was my dad who pushed her into having kids, really set me up for depression and tons of other issues.
Not being a good mom by not pushing me and letting me get away with doing nothing but playing video games since my school grades were always perfect didnt help. Im not trying to blame her its just stuff I wish I she had done since I was a stupid kid who never really understood the reason behind doing shit and learning stuff I just wanted to play games and I never really found any passion or calling or interests.
But more than anything I lack discipline, I jerk off like 3-5 times a day and have for like ten years, I'm fat, hardly held a job for more than two or three months, failed out of college since I didnt show up to class even when it was all easy.

I just never felt a reason to do anything, a want to do anything, and failed to force myself to work let alone work hard. Now I'm about to enter the army so they can force me to do well like i used to do in HS.
>>
>>78020673
I'm an eternal tourist. I must say, I'm quite disapointed
>>
File: 1714278643494.png (92 KB, 350x421)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>78020673
I hate my life skibbidy toilet
>>
Allegedly she left me in the crib to do crack. I assume that had some part to play in my being here. I do not hate her but we dont have much of a relationship.
>>
File: 175637928452.jpg (225 KB, 1207x800)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>78020673
>What happened to momma's sweet little happy boy?
Redpilled.
>>
she and daddy spent his childhood stopping him from going to the social events his friends were having, then suddenly wondered when he was nearly an adult why he didn't have any friends
>>
>>78021550
>Daddy abused mommy
>It's mommies fault
You are a cucked mentally enslaved beta male. You worship strong men. Your hate of women is just a projection of your own effeminate nature
>>
>>78021893
Phahahaha when a moid does this no one bats an eye but this ugly bastard acting like this is the norm
>>
at this point 4chan is mostly just bots at this point. i dont know why. i guess i keep thinking i can scratch an itch that doesnt even exist anymore.
>>
>>78025983
at this
point
atthispoint
>>
>>78025983
Can you scratch my itch for me at least
>>
>>78020673
>Why are you here?
Sir this is an anime website
>>
>>78026145
>Sir this is an anime website
Sir, this is not the early 2000s
>>
>>78026172
>>Sir this is an anime website
>Sir, this is not the early 2000s
Sir it is now
>>
Didn't get the genes to be a normalfag, just that.
>>
>>78020673
I lost my virginity in my late 20s. I can have sex now, but I will always be an incel at heart.
>>
>>78020673
She thinks im happy and calls me "blessed" to have the life i have. In reality im constantly angry, annoyed, and spiteful
>>
Here because I found this website close to 20 years ago and have never left
>>
>>78020673
i usually stick around until i find out how to punch the card, or i get banned
>>
ended up ugly, also really early depression.
>>
>>78020673 Mommy's sweet boi is listening to some fine arse tunes: https://youtube.com/shorts/L3WhWcYWAxI
>>
>>78020673
too much of a sperg to make any friends in real life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.