[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does women really want?

It's not the same that men want.
>>
>>78020782
That very much depends on the woman. As it turns out, they are individuals with differing desires, not a hive mind.
>>
>>78020782
>What does women really want?
men with money + violence
>>
>>78020828
>>What does women really want?
>men with money + violence

Violence?
>>
>>78020897
>Violence?
the ability to kill other men
women love that shit
>>
>>78020807
>not a hive mind.

Is not?
>>
>>78020911
>the ability to kill other men
>women love that shit

So you mean... that women love alpha males?
>>
>>78020921
>So you mean... that women love alpha males?
no because i dont like that term
the term alpha male often applies to loser faggot pretty boys who can't actually kill anyone
>>
>>78020807
Are you a woman? Damn. Why are you defending the women?
>>
i want to: overcome my mental illness so i can be a good mom and raise a healthy well rounded child, bring them up in a good neighborhood with a good homogenous community and little crime, then retire once they go to college and raise foster dogs until i die

t. femanon
>>
>>78020782
I just want to travel back in time and fix things with him. I am afraid he's going to kill himself
>>
>>78020941
>Are you a woman?
Unfortunately.
>>
>>78020933
Arnold Stalone and Sylvester Swazegneger are alpha males, man. They have guns and muscles, and, they can kill someone.
>>
>>78020944
Being a good mom and raising foster dogs? Ok... And what is the grandious thing you want to do in life? Nothing? You are an example for the why it was the men, and not the women, that made all the technological advances in the world.
>>
>>78020954
If he kills himself, he just wasn't the man made for being your partner in a couple.

Also, a lot of men that kills themselves are weak straight males. And women don't like weak straight males. Don't pretend that you like them.

Male here.
>>
>>78020958
>>Are you a woman?
>Unfortunately.

Some reason for the 'Unfortunately.'?
>>
>>78020933
Nope. Most alpha males are good at killing people. But then you have... there's good males and evil males... And that's another debate.
>>
>>78021189
>Some reason for the 'Unfortunately.'?
ya women are inferior to men
>>
>>78021147
raising a child is the most important thing societally kek
>>
>>78021225
>ya women are inferior to men

Agreed. Male here.
>>
>>78021238
>raising a child is the most important thing societally kek

I never agreed with that. It's not the most important thing. Male here.
>>
>>78021238
You are a male or a female? r9kr9kr9kr9k
>>
They want a dude or a chick they find attractive.
Usually that involves you being taller than them, making more than them and being able to drive them places. If you don't have at least one of those three things you are fucked.
>>
>>78021472
>They want a dude or a chick they find attractive.
>Usually that involves you being taller than them, making more than them and being able to drive them places. If you don't have at least one of those three things you are fucked.

OP here. Best reply of this thread.
>>
Anyone here is currently in a relationship? r9k
>>
>>78020782
men:
>no niggers
>no jews
>no trannies
>no simps

women:
>more niggers
>more jews
>more trannies
>more simps
>>
>>78021472
So you being tall causes admiration in the others towards you?
>>
File: 1719897133231353.jpg (51 KB, 677x680)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>78020782
How do I get a criminal gf?
>>
File: 1607850958441.png (367 KB, 644x694)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>78021672
>How do I get a criminal gf?
i was talking to a felon (thief/drug addict) girl lately and she's a complete piece of fucking shit. someone needs to beat her.

untrustworthy, inconsiderate, impulsive, time wasting, directionless bitch.
>>
I think God said it best, he said "they noticed the dog right away". So what that means is that, it doesn't matter because. You don't do anything. That's also bad because it means you can't do anything. And, that means you will be going to heaven one day to have sex. God is omnipotent and will be healing all the disabled people for sex.
>>
>>78021586
this is true but it isn't biological
feminism twists women's minds and makes them bad
>>
>>78020782
They all want a man who's:
>tall
>muscular
>big-dicked
>rich
>socially extroverted
>has dark triad personality traits
All wmen want this. Zero exceptions. The closer you are to this, the better your chances with women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.