[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: science.jpg (73 KB, 1000x1000)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
How did you get over being sad about your dice roll?
>>
I didn't and I never will, but I did become more optimistic about the future after finding ways to mitigate some of the damage everyone else did to my life.
>>
I've ruined two of my internal organs with alcohol and drugs. I'm (relatively) young but I've known younger people who've died of cancer etc. I am in constant pain and I don't know how much longer I'll live, but I've made this far.
>>
>>78021060
i kept rolling for slightly different stuff that never quite helped
>>
>>78021060
Medication. My brain doesn't make enough dopamine or something so I supplement it with legally prescribed amphetamines. Before I just drank alcohol, I don't recommend it.
>>
File: 1715678541214509.jpg (88 KB, 817x821)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>78021060
Never was really sad about my dice roll. realistically only a tiny handful of people are going to feel like they weren't born without something. i rolled being forever alone, but i don't live in a fucking favella, wasn't born scizo, etc.

Being a permanent loser sucks, if it weren't that it would have just been something else.
>>
God asked me if I thought I was in the movie saw haha, because if we wanna escape the body we need to cut off our heads to remove our shackles. But, if you kill yourself, you'll feel yourself die. So that's the entire debate about suicide, it's that the pain of feeling your head explode is actually LESS than what I'm feeling now. But, evidence suggests real people may be painting bathrooms red all around the world. The theory here is that when the pain gets severe enough, the talking stops. And that explains the radio darkness were recieving. There are other theories which have been presented involving the use of AI being used to create a website capable of entertaining a man for his entire life, without ever realizing he's been talking to an AI the entire 20 years of his life. I'll just be putting some coffee down. Ill be drinking from my pot of coffee this evening, and becoming lost in quiet acceptance. Some of us are literally being made to live in disabled bodies, that's kinda fucked up. And there is also a God who tells us, we can't have sex when we're disabled. We don't like this situation too much.
>>
>>78021060
Yeah, I want a re-roll.
>>
>>78021977
That was a big concept about whether you would choose to live as a random person or continue living as yourself. That's a good way to test how much pain you're in actually. Another way is, if you would kill yourself instantly and painlessly. And with these two theories, the reincarnation one is much more severe. So many people would kill themselves, but I don't think many would reincarnate here randomly. So what were witnessing when we select a random body is immense suffering or unlimited sexual pleasure, nowhere in between. You might spawn as a woman, which means you'll get to orgasm for sure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.