[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
My dad's 48 years old working minimum wage. He never finished college or had ambitions, he just drifted through life. I'm so upset my mom got fooled by the fact he was "cool" in high school and she regrets it too.
We've always been so damn poor all because he thought he could have a family without ever bothering to try in life
>>
>>78021169
youre lucky your dad is old. back then you could afford to buy a home and support a family with a minimum wage job. nowadays you have to pick between food or rent. you cant have both
>>
your dad sounds based, meanwhile you are an autistic stemcel who will die alone
>>
>>78021169
Maybe you should stop being a loser and get a job and help out. Your dad fed and clothed your sorry ass.
>>
>>78021212
>Your dad fed and clothed your sorry ass
My mom did that. All my dad did was yell at the real breadwinner because he was the "man of the house"
>>
>>78021169
I hate my parents for being ignorant, malicious, and fucking stupid. They destroyed the lives of all 6 of their children and blamed it on us

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.