[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719502583957960.jpg (60 KB, 640x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I have wasted my entire life. I have pissed away every single good thing I ever had. Now I'm not sure things can ever be repaired. I am filled with regret. If you're still in your 20s, get out there, take risks, engage with life. Don't give up. Don't end up like me.
>>
I won't end up like you because I know I am choosing to give up. If you knew you'd regret sitting around why did you do that lol.
>>
>>78021267
It didn't feel like giving up then, it felt like the thing I wanted to do. I wanted people to go away, I was tired of being hurt and now I see how much went to waste, how much I'll never get back.
>>
>Engage with life
Lmao what life OP
>>
>>78021280
That's my point I know I won't be like you because it does feel like giving up. I do just want to sit around out of sight the rest of my life. There is nothing to get back because there was nothing there you should accept your lot on life.
>>
>>78021317
>There is nothing to get back because there was nothing there
Human connection. That's the thing. For all people's flaws, which they all have many, that's the thing that keeps reality anchored. That's what gives life meaning. It's not perfect and it's not supposed to be. The hurt and the pain, that's apart of it, but you have to be willing to be hurt to get to the good stuff.
>>
>>78021254
And how old are you OP?
>>
>>78021401
No nigger it's just what you want most right now, when you wanted to be alone you thought not getting hurt was the most important thing worth sacrificing for. I will not take advice from some depressive retard who is not in control of his own motivations no matter how much older he is. I know what I want maybe you should figure that out.
>>
>>78021401
Lmao

>this post is truly original

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.