[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719896981657860.png (1.5 MB, 2280x1568)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Following rules determines success. Being most closely aligned to the system determines success. Molding yourself to the system determines success. How do you feel about it? On one hand it seems such "self violence" requires strength of character, on the other hand it implies submission and some degree of arbitrariness. What are your thoughts on the structure?
>>
File: over orig.png (130 KB, 600x632)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>78021502
man it doesn't matter anymore eastern asia is slowly falling too
>>
You've never bent the rules to avail? Smoke or something. Try meth once... It does wonders for the autistic, one slightly autistic man stole my girl with only six bowls. I STILL haven't got her back. And submission to what? Pussy? Power? Just kys lol
>>
>>78021524
Someone getting an electrical engineering degree is the most submissive person ever conceived, but the most succesful.
>>
>>78021502
You call that success. I will bend to the system to my will
>>
These countries have the lowest fertility in the world btw.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.