[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719881867670816.jpg (102 KB, 726x480)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
i have vagina
>>
>>78021570
neovaginas don't count dilate tranny
>>
>>78021570
PLEASE MARRY ME QUEEN I AM IN LOVE WITH U PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR U
>>
File: nowomen.png (99 KB, 1254x261)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>78021570
>vagina
in quantum limbo until you post a pic
>>
>>78021570
In place of tits with timestamp, post a vagina with timestamp then
>>
I want to tell you that you want my androgynous ass!
>>
Even the lowest iq people have noticed by now, some people have different skin colors. That's basically the end point for most people, they never figure out how that happened. I will be revealing to you the origin of each race, and also how the human body came to contain consciousness, in just a few minutes from now. Keep this thread on auto refresh, because this is Pandora's box I'm about to explain. And I actually am going to do that. Because, there's not really anything else to do but to pattern match. When we reveal twistingly dark secrets, we feel powerful. The truth is that the origin of our reality will be defined. In just a few minutes.
>>
>>78021642
Hmm, ok anon, you got me. I'll follow this
>>
>>78021648
It is very likely, these people were seeing are connected through an invisible tube basically..another way to say that is their brains are like antennas, and its recieving a broadcast. Th exact methods of instant communication across large distances is unknown, but it's done through our mind. There's lots to discover about that. Another thing to consider is in a person's skills. And these are observable traits from their genetics. And what that means is that, I'm not sure. Another thing is, theres no reasonable evidence of evolution. There's actually more evidence of somebody making it look like things evolved. And evolution here is a broad concept. I like to monitor how art forms are evolving and compare them to other systems. Because what we have video recorded evidence of, is a God who was here 20 years ago. And he was making tv shows. but, if you ask the actually dude who made it. He will probably agree with you, and tell you that you won't have sex, or that you will have sex. So, whats actually happening there is data is being transmitted instantly through the brains reciever. And, it's being used for a very human purpose, to inflict pain. And the source of these broadcasts are coming from somebody who knows about talking, at th least. So what all that means is that the word God is very interpretive. It also means that the situation is worse than I thought.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.