[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5302.jpg (902 KB, 914x1013)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
this woman also offers her love to you. she also offers unconditional love, and wants to have sex frequently (the first one found a chad to fuck)

will you accept it, anon? what will you do?
>>
>>78021693
i would fuck her
she can be a fuck buddy
>>
>>78021693
>this woman also offers her love to you. she also offers unconditional love, and wants to have sex frequently (the first one found a chad to fuck)
>will you accept it, anon?
no
>>
i wanna shoot my load up her pigs nose
>>
>>78021693
>take her to pound town
>get her on weight loss drugs
>get her a nose job
>loyal wife for life

It's literally that easy
>>
She looks like a troll or an ogre.
I would rather fuck my hand, fuck you and the faggot psychiatrists letting retards get dick, it's not that I want Stacy, it's that I don't want retard.
>>
>>78021693
Literally just don't be fat, woman. I have lost 5kg in a month by eating 1000 calories a day and counting calories.
>>
>>78021693
Fuck no I'm going to be in Asia in 6 months and I'll find a hotter girl over there
>>
>>78021693
Id rather die, thank you
>>
>>78021693
i cant get hard so i cant be what she needs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.