[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7238.jpg (58 KB, 850x892)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I waitress, here are some people I hate seeing in my sections:
>Black people, not racist or anything but the stereotype is true, they do not tip
>European tourists for the same reason, they complain about americans not respecting their customs when they visit but dont respect ours weather you like it or not tipping culture is a thing here especially when you are being served
>Single diners, not judging or anything but the bill will be smaller therefore smaller tip, and losing a whole table for one person can suck
>Groups of teenagers, they are usually loud and disrespectful, make a mess, and also tend to tip shitty
>Entitled old people
>People I know, once someone who bullied me in high school sat in my section with his family and I just gave the table to someone else
>>
you sound like a cunt

which is understandable given you work a job for uneducated mongs
>>
>>78021718
>losing a whole table for one person can suck
vs having no table at all
retard
>>
>>78021718
lol I don't care I'm not tipping you 10 dollars for giving me a cup of fucking water
>>
>>78021718
>i an WOMAN
baited everybody award have fun
>>
>>78021718
It's hilarious how butthurt retards like you blame random people for not tipping you instead of blaming your boss for not giving you a decent salary. You are cattle and your masters are pleased.
>>
>>78021728
Yup, but most nights I make just as much as you stem autists hourly and did not have to put myself in massive debt, ill take it.
>>78021729
It can suck, its not the worst but I do try to clear it as quick as I can
>>78021730
Im glad automatic gratuity is becoming more common especially in middle to higher end establishments like where I work just so people like you can get your bill and seethe. I remember once I had some couple say I was great but they do not believe in tipping so I told my manager and she added a 15% gratuity fee for bill that was over $100.
>>78021756
Yea, I definitely have the ability to change the entire food service industry and the laws around it
>>
>>78021769
Don't care wagie, I make most of my meals from home and when I do eat out it's places where tips are voluntary you literally cannot touch me, go back to wiping down tables slave
>>
>>78021789
I will! I have an easy job comparatively and make more than my brother does doing some stem shit with his comp sci degree, enjoy your debt and the terrible job market!
>>
>>78021803
>enjoy your debt and the terrible job market!
still doesn't effect me. I love nepotism. Literally went from neet to comfy office job.
>>
>>78021718
I think I'm in love with a waitress at this restauraunt I go to once a month. Pathetic, I know. Do you get lots of customers who fall in love with you?
>>
File: sceptical.jpg (127 KB, 1300x1271)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>78021808
>Literally went from neet to comfy office job.
Sure you did Booger. Sure you did.
>>
>>78021814
A lot? No, but I have had some regulars give me gifts and such if they knew it was my birthday for example. Mainly older divorced men. I do remember this one time I was complaining that my shoes were becoming slippery (non slip shoes wear down after a while and you have to wear them) and one of my regulars bought me a pair the next time he came in, that was very nice.
>>
I'm sorry, sometimes I want to go to a nice little restaurant. I have nobody to go with me.
>>
File: 1444789136104.png (502 KB, 800x773)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>78021832
>Mainly older divorced men.
Fuck, how did you know?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.