[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: z4qfdp4x9z9d1.jpg (75 KB, 768x960)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>Redpillers: DURRRR MEN AGE LIKE FINE WINE DURRRRR A 40 YEAR OLD MAN CAN TOTALLY DATE AN 18 YEAR OLD GIRL WITHOUT BEING CALLED A GROOMER OR SHAMED BY SOCIETY DURRRRR
>>
>>78022154
redpillers were the kids in the school that used to get slapped up

also one can date younger or older
>>
>>78022154
>DURRR HE LITERALLY HAD A YOUNG BOBBY MILLIE BROWN AND COUNTLESS UNDER YOUNG SNATCH OPENLY THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM BUT LET ME LISTEN TO THIS SCORNED FEMNAZI ON TWITTTER
>>
>>78022154
He looks fine she is just a seething germaphobe. Sadly all too common in recent times.
>>
He looks cooler now though
>>
>>78022174
Germs are lowkey just pale niggers
>>
>>78022154
your opinion does not matter since you are female
personally i have came inside many 18 year old girls as a 30 year old man and as i get older they will only like me more because i will have more money
>>
It's literally only lighting plus the beard and a more no nonsense slicked back hairstyle
>>
>>78022154
Its a cope just like those boomers who think they will live to 90. Its ok to age, just accept it.

>>78022177
But less than 10 years to the big 50, thats got to weight on their mind
>>
>>78022154
>self-described misandrist seething about one of the most objectively attractive men on the planet
Guarantee she's perpetually single because no man can stand her personality even enough to pump and dump her, let alone be in a relationship with her.
>>
>>78022154
He's a millionare celebrity. Foid will fuck him for his money and the chance to brag that they fucked Superman. His body may age but status will never change
>>
Looks like sour grapes from a wall roastie who can't get Chad anymore desu
>>
>>78022532
Looks like that or one of the leftoid raiders who think that 4chan is le altright Qanon that have been spamming the site.
They'll get bored after the US Elections
>>
>>78022154
Her username is literally "misandrist lana". i.e. she's a mentally ill foid and/or troll account.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.