[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 111.gif (27 KB, 300x100)
27 KB
27 KB GIF
Any other robots from Mexico or other Latin countries?

I feel like being a robot here is a particularly hellish existence. People are very prone to mocking others over the slightest things and most people are extroverted and carefree. In high school we didn't have any cliques like in the US, its just a blob of samey normalfags with a couple of them trending towards the nerdier side. People here also love their sayings and their sarcasm, it's like the whole culture was specifically enginereed to be anti-sperg.

I suppose dating and hooking up should be easier here in theory, but I can't say I care by this point. Women here are all fat, ugly and stuck up and think I'm creepy anyway.
>>
original mexican bump
>>
Hello from Mexico City. It is indeed hell for outcasts, spergs and generally asocial/antisocial individuals, it's all about nepotism and offloading actual workload and responsibilities to whoever next or below you is. And to do that you need charisma and friends. I'll disagree with what you're saying about HS, while it was probably not as marked as American media makes it seem to be for them, I did see the usual cliques in HS but I'm almost 30 so idk how much things changed since.

>I suppose dating and hooking up should be easier here in theory, but I can't say I care by this point. Women here are all fat, ugly and stuck up and think I'm creepy anyway
Mexican women have no standards, they will fuck anything with a pulse, no different from us males. It's how you get a goblin dysgenic society. They suffer from the same problem all women do: whores, entitled, chadsexual, selfish and so on.
>>
>>78023556
>It is indeed hell for outcasts
Mexico City is hell for anyone. I lived there for some time and i hated it, i live in a smaller city now and people are more normalfaggy but also nicer.
I wish mexicans didn't let themselves be brainwashed by jewmerican media
>>
>>78023556
Black men are the exact same. Its no wonder there's so many non-black single mothers and ugly mixed kids. Are you in america? Its a shitfest over here
>>
File: IMG_1269.png (59 KB, 888x849)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>78022281
Not since I got disowned. Sometimes I miss Mexico but considering my life now I'm glad I'm not there or something. Probably wouldn't end well.
>>
>>78023594
What happened? Are you okay right now?
>>
>>78023599
I chose my girlfriend over my family.
>>
>>78023581
I've lived here all my life and I'm old enough that moving away wouldn't work but yeah, even other spics say this city is hell but it's all I've known. I was eyeing Queretaro before I became a hopeless neet.. the nice thing about Mexico City is the same as any other big city, you can sorta start anew anytime because nobody can keep track of relationships like in small towns

>>78023585
The same as in they's fuck anything? I don't know man, talking to blacks on here there seems to be a lot of tension with black women being picked last and black males going for (trashy) white women. Spic women go for wealthy males regardless of race, but they're not so in your face about their golddigging ways

>Are you in america?
no

>>78023601
Please tell it's a girl (xx). Why would they disown you otherwise?
>>
>>78023655
Wew lad. No comments there, lad. Hope you 2 are happy and stay together for life or something

I feel like you're pulling my leg, carnal
>>
File: IMG_3322.png (39 KB, 888x849)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>78023712
I wish. But desu my life is so much better then what it used to be so not sure if I have any regrets.
>>
>>78023721
send vocaroo speaking spanish or larp
>>
>>78023760
Not gonna self dox myself to my impostor award or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.