[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x209)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
You have nothing interesting to say.
You have no new ideas.
You live in bumfuck nowhere.
You have no friends with the same vision.
You have no talent.
You lack life experience.
You lack discipline.
Even if you did have all this, you would have to put forth the effort to create. If you could have done something, you already would have. Face it: you're going to die just like 99% of the population having created nothing new.
>>
>>78022405
maybe. yet, traveling globally during the short life i have would make my existence a little happier. once i die, that's it. doesn't matter if i become president or if i'm some homeless guy, we all die in the end. i have my own values in life, as do the billions of people before me. to the best of my ability, i'll experience the world as is and attempt to enjoy at least some parts of it. if i find love (inb4 someone spergs out about me saying that), it'd be the highlight of my life. i'm ordinary and insignificant, sure, but there's a sense of peace to be found within that, don't you think?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.