[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719050622037970.jpg (107 KB, 1018x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>be almost 35
>been searching for a gf for literally almost 20 years
>you finally find a hot woman
>she tells you she's not a virgin
>dump her because her experience levels are just too much for you
>realize that was probably your last shot in this lifetime
>download your first Joker picture and join the jokerized generation

Not many will relate to my mindset, but honestly, I cant get over the fact that some Chad has pumped her full of cum with his huge dick a million times over when she was arguably in her prime and now my role is to get what's left
Nah mate, better to have nothing than to get what you never wanted
>>
>women are all lesbians or chadbait
>90% of men date their electric cars
>>
File: smile.jpg (25 KB, 564x443)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>78022695
I don't even believe anyone who's been an involuntary virgin for 20 years will ever find a "hot woman" to be honest.
Story feels like a lie.
And no, you will not find a 35 year old virgin, especially not a hot one, especially not one interested in you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.