[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In 8th grade, my family and I moved to a new state and I ended up going to school with some really distant cousins I had just found out about (hardly related, like 3rd cousins in law) who were both girls. I wasn't really popular or good-looking, skinny, short, your basic smart shy kid just not bullied, and also Hispanic.

I had friends and got along with people but no luck with girls save for hangouts where it was clear they didn't like me. One girl even kindly rejected the idea of us dating when her friends brought it up as a tease by saying "There's no way someone like him would ever want to date me, he's so out of my league".

Anyway, the girl who liked me I never met while at school. She was in the gifted kid program with my cousins, and some of the other kids including a crush I had from a computer class, although she was not really friends with any of them to my knowledge.

I was first introduced to her at my cousin's Halloween party where my cousin made it very clear she liked me. We spoke and after breaking off to be alone she had me close my eyes and she kissed my cheek. But more or less following that day we never really spoke again, I don't think I ever got her number or anything, I never made an effort to follow up, might've even told my cousins I didn't like her.

I don't remember being into her but she wasn't bad-looking, kinda tall, white, skinny so also flat, with braces I now have a thing for. Zero clue how she came to know me let alone like me, maybe it was just some setup up and she was dared to do it.

I'm just looking back at it since I never really had a GF, I had lots of female friends and went on a few dates but still KV at 23. That was the only time a girl seemed to have been into me, let alone made the first move. I feel like I really missed out, especially on that extra dopey middle school love and sex of course.

Does anyone else have a story of how they could've been a normie?
>>
>>78022830
transparency fail award
reddit spacings award
cant breed award
darkest shitskin award
underage award
humblebragging award
>>
>>78022830
>Anyone else fucked up their only chance at teenage love?
I'm crying on the dance floor
>>
>>78022879
I'm crying on the d-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-an-n-n-n-n-c-e flo-o-o-or
overdosing but I n-e-e-e-e-e-e-ed mo-o-o-o-re
>>
>>78022879
Have a story to share fag?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.