[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1551356709916.jpg (49 KB, 768x766)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>be 14
>have tiny brown step sister
>her stupid slut mother somehow normalized ass pinching into her
>this fucking kid keeps pinching my ass when i come home from school
>climbs onto me and stays there till i finally get to my room and throw her off
>one day at dinner shes not wearing panties
>sitting on a bouncy ball and completely exposing her sex
>many days later im sleeping on the couch in the living room
>wake up with her on top of me
>this stupid kid is pinching my ass as soon as im awake
>i start pinching her ass
>end up groping it
>shes laughing and squirming
>my knee comes up to touch her sex
>she freaks out and basically says 'mommy said not to let anything touch that spot'
>freak the fuck out and run away
>im going to jail
>i never do
i saw a childs pussy irl as a teen and she was my fucking step sister kill me i literally FUCDKNG BASICLALLY RAPED HER IM A DISGUSTING PERSON WHY WHY WHTY
>find out later after my father telling me that my little stepsisters mother offered this poor kid up to my father in exchange for rent
>my father acts like it was a tempting offer
>realize not only am i fucked, but my father is fucked worse
>nuclear launch detected
>>
>>78022902
If this is real, you were both kids. Move on, you didn't rape her. Your father seems to have issues.
>>
>>78022936
i was 14 and a half i think, i dont know how old she was, literal elemenatary
she fucking trusted me bro
i betrayed it
i fucking loved her as my little sister and i fucking ruined it
IM A DEGENERATE MAN THIS SHIT MAKES ME CRY
i didnt say this but when she was on the bouncy ball both me AND my father saw her sex
it was fucked
just fucking kill me man
SHE FUCKING TRUSTED ME
>>
Who in this day and age calls a vagina a "sex"? I'm sure it's a term used by someone at some point, but outside of poetic licence, why use it here?
I suspect OP is not Anglo.
>>
>>78022972
You're making a rather large deal out of yours and her semmingly innocent mistakes from the way i see it.
>>
What being american does to a young male's brain is criminal
seek help
>>
>>78023035
i cant call a childs reproductive organs anything else im sorry

this little angel would beg me to play shadow of the colossus so she could watch, its one of the my favorite games and she loved watching it
never have i ever met anyone in my whole life that liked this game
yet she was there when i was speedrunning it as a stupid 14 year old, like my god
how can anyone do such things i did to such a soul
this wasnt a bratty snot
this was an innocent and affectionate soul that deserved far more care and respect than i ever showed
i basically molested her you guys
i am a fucking pedophile molester, i may have not put my dick anywhere near her, but if she didnt freak out when she did i dont know how far it would have gone
i probably would have fucked her
literally
I EASILY COULD HAVE FUCKED A CHILD MAN
FUCKING KILL ME
I DONT THINK I WOULD'VE STOPPED

>>78023069
she made no mistakes, her mother was insane and stupid, normalizing butt pinches????? even the mother pinched my butt often, and it felt really weird.... i was 14... i didnt think about that but idk DONT NORMALIZE BUTT PINCHING.....
the only reason my little stepsister allowed the but groping i think was BECAUSE of the normalization of butt pinching.
but here's the rub, I WAS THE MATURE ONE in the situation, I WAS THE PIECE OF SHIT, i took advantage of her, i even remember my mindset at that point, i wanted to get away with more and more, it was disgusting. to do this to my own sister.... i cant...... none of it was her fault, it was all my fault.

>>78023098
this has nothing to do with being american, what i did and thought was the least american thing i could do lmao, also, this happens in every part of the world and you know it, even more in some parts
your low tier shitposting is pathetic
blame me, my fucking character, my spirit, NOT a huge swath of people, that is an idiotic generalization
>>
File: helmet.png (1.96 MB, 1403x1070)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Should've appreciated the cunny instead of being such a massive faggot
>>
>>78023116
you were 14. chill.
>>
>god gifts you qt brown cunny gf
>have a moralfag panic breakdown
absolutely pathetic
>>
>>78022902
Look while grabbing her ass was bad and it seems like it was you taking advantage of her mom normalizing the ass pinching you touching her with your knee seems like it was not on purpose.
We can go over how bad it might've been and how bad your mental state was to feel like you would've gone further you didn't and even now you're beating yourself up over it. Thats good, you know you did wrong and will not do wrong with your new convictions. Do yourself a favor and stop letting it eat you up but be smart and never put yourself in a situation like it or seak out stories/recreations of situations like it to relive it or whatever.
>>
File: 1583724119793.png (1.23 MB, 679x671)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>78023181
>rape your little sister
thanks satan you got me this deep in the hole and still not satisfied?
>>78023213
i was 14 and a half, she was probably not even double digits, like in elementary. im going to vomit.
>>78023221
>god gifts you with the sibling you've always wanted
>you fucking fuck it up and try to molest her
it is pathetic why would someone do this
>>78023254
>grabbing her ass was bad
it's worse than bad, it's so shit i repress it. i want to say top 3 regrets, but it's probably my biggest regret
>taking advantage of her mom normalizing the ass pinching
true... so evil isnt it
>you touching her with your knee seems like it was not on purpose
wrong unfortunately, it was on purpose, i tried to molest her basically
if she wasnt smart enough to eject i probably would have done worse unfortunately
>>
>>78023569
Yeah if you were doing it like that its bad. Im not the person to talk to about this. When my sister was 12 I would make her sit on my lap to play video games when I was left alone to watch her and I always got hard. When she was 13 I would go into her room and grope her boobs since shes such a heavy sleeper.
>>
>>78022902
>>one day at dinner shes not wearing panties
>>sitting on a bouncy ball and completely exposing her sex
>>she freaks out and basically says 'mommy said not to let anything touch that spot'

>you aren't allowed to touch the no-no spot, but she never said I couldn't show it to you heheheh

women are the same no matter what age
>>
File: IMG_3320.jpg (334 KB, 1125x962)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
NONONONONO WHITEBOIS WHAT'S THIS GEEEEEG
>>
>>78023679
the omega incel.... i kneel
>>
Bumping this retard
>>
File: IMG_7828.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>78022972
ok......
cool story anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.