[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713561644284899.jpg (121 KB, 1536x864)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Going to sleep soon good night
>>
Sleep well gay boy
>>
>>78023020
God just showed me that guy from spiderman eating cake. Because I'm eating cake. Or maybe I just did that on my own, i can't always tell the difference. And it just made me realize something. That scene was filmed in a restaurant. And, I've never even been to one basically. So, why the hell are there restaurants. It doesn't add up. God has been worshipping me. But the thing about being worshipped by a God is that, he also doesn't give us free sex, and we need to pay $120 for it. So, even like the highest honors being worshipped by a God. It feels totally hollow in that, it's more like im being tortured by him. So if God were to give you something nice, but you don't ever orgasm. You'll be offended he's even talking to you, like he's intentionally humiliating you. I guess none of you are real but me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.