[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707700875209169.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>it's another atheism thread started by glow agents with 3 obvious agents replying to give the false impression that 1) /r9k/ hates Christianity 2) Christianity is Jewish and furthers Jewish interests and 3) Christians are to blame for the problems in society
Le sigh. Shitty glow-op bait. Not even worth bumping their thread.
>>
>>78023195
>Christianity is Jewish and furthers Jewish interests
true
>Christians are to blame for the problems in society
true
>>
>>78023195
>Christians are to blame for the problems in society
Read Nietzsche
>>
>>78023195
Half the guys here are fags, or Indian as fuck. I guess it doesn't matter who were having sex with in the end, after the invasion that was prophecied over 3000 years or something ago. Mm aybe the future girlfriend is Indian. Maybe, she isn't. We can't say for sure if it matters, because going to a 1 is something we cant count to.
>>
>>78023228
>Mm aybe the future girlfriend is Indian
No chud the future is female
>>
>>78023195
I'm very sure it's all just one extremely intolerable autistic schizo making all these threads on all boards the anti-christian schizo
>>
>>78023195
Even if they're glowies, 2 and 3 are objectively correct. Half of the bible is literally the exact thing jews believe in
>>
>>78023211
>Victorian era philosopher has problems with Christianity (as it was used as a bludgeoning tool to keep people in line)
I wonder why. No, actually I don't.

>>78023199
Jewish people can easily manipulate people who haven't read the Bible. To those who have, it's a powerful defense against blindly agreeing with people.
>>
>>78023340
The Bible doesn't promote Jews. It promotes followers of the Lord and righteousness. In fact Jews have been slaughtered and enslaved several times in the Bible as punishment for their sins and turning away from God.
>>
>>78023350
>it was used as a bludgeoning tool to keep people in line
It still is
>it's a powerful defense against blindly agreeing with people.
lol, lmao even
>>
>>78023383
What I'm trying to say is Christianity is not about rules. Everyone sins, no person is perfect. It's Religion is a path of spiritually and enlightenment. Those who use Christianity as a tool to beat others are missing the point of the Bible.
>>
>>78023444
>Christianity is not about rules
>>
>>78023458
There are many interpretations of the Bible. Some sects of Christianity are more rules focused than others. The point is to walk in the path of the Lord.
>>
>>78023497
>There are many interpretations of the Bible
that's because it's all made up
>>
>>78023497
>My interpretation of the bible is the right one because, because it just is, ok?
>>
I support Islam because of bacha bazi.
>>
>>78023523
To be honest, we gotta give them credit for doing 9/11... Oh, right, that was Bush
>>
>>78023513
I don't know what's the truth. But I do know that having faith and reading the Bible makes me feel better. People who are spiritual, who ask for God's help, will often be helped. You have to have some level of devotion, but your efforts will not be in vain.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.