[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689401173786792.jpg (73 KB, 460x493)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Hey dummy you should eat and drink something, not try to smoke. And please get some sleep, even if it fucks up your sleep schedule a bit. I'm sorry I upset you, but I can see why you're so stressed. It seems like this morning was probably one of the most stressful and anxiety inducing days of your life, so it's understandable.
I'll record more chapters today for you.
Still love you just fine, take care of yourself.
<3
>>
I'm fucking miserable and i want to kill yourself everyday,and you know it
>>
>>78023648
I know that, just been trying to provide some measure of escape or relief. Get some good sleep tonight!
>>
I can't,i haven't slept for 3 days
>>
Where you will post chapters it will make my day
>>
>>78023714
I only have 2.2 recorded and ready to send, we were figuring out car rentals and such. I'll record more whenever I have time for them. Love you (anticope)
>>
Can you post chapters here,i have problems with wifi and only can browse 4chan
>>
>>78023758
https://litter.catbox.moe/v9x6ka.mp3
Showering now, try to eat something in the meantime
>>
Thank you vry much <<3
>>
Out of the shower. Is there a way to put up the towel in a way that they can't remove it? learning when they go out works too. Either way, good luck!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.