[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: domestic violence2.jpg (127 KB, 1300x953)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Sexually successful men are the ones beating all the women to death, raping them, cheating on them, and kidnapping them yet we're supposed to believe sexually unsuccessful men are the problem. Why?
>>
It's the sexual caste system that defines us these days.
>>
Beating down on incels is just a socially acceptable way of shaming men for being virgins and losers. Being direct about it is too mean so they have to argue against the incel boogeyman.
>>
>>78024048
Because there is a rare percentage of incels that manage to leave inceldom and once they have a gf they become excessively controlling, manipulative, and abusive in order to keep access to sex and force their gfs to be their live in sex slave and domestic laborer. This actually happened with one of my sisters. I told her upon meeting him she could do way better but she said he was really nice and sweet. Hell even I started to think good of him. Until a year later when she found out she was pregnant and he became an abusive asshat that wanted 100% control over her devices to know where she is at all times, and even went as far as trying to keep her from contacting male relatives. Intervention came after we discovered he was physically assaulting her, so I did what any good brother would do and kicked his ass and told him I'd slit his throat if he continued trying to contact her or stalk her and that I knew where he lives. Spent a few days in jail for that. I even paid for the abortion so she wouldn't have to deal with the shithead over parental rights. She eventually got a restraining order against him. To this day the faggot is still single and this was 7 years ago.
>>
>>78024518
Your partner should have control over your devices and stuff. When it comes to relationships, "nothing to hide nothing to fear" very much applies. It is normies who are wrong. Just look at how older people treat their phones. I've never seen an older couple that is still together where one person is really sensitive about touching each other's phones. That's because older people rightfully understand that there shouldn't be anything you're doing on your phone that your partner shouldn't be seeing. Keeping secrets is what destroys relationships. The idea that you're going to ask someone to have complete faith in you while you are actively trying to keep secrets from them is just utterly deranged feminist nonsense meant to destroy relationships.
>>
>>78024518
sounds like you made your sister kill her baby, told her to leave her bf and assaulted her bf so you spent time in jail. who's the abusive asshat here?
>>
>>78024518
White knight loser. Women dont need your protection, theyre equal to us
>>
>>78024518
You pathetic white knight cuck. Women are things.
Thank god I bench 350 lbs at 200 lbs bodyweight, I could beat your ass when you threaten me and then I would, to punish you further, mistreat your whore sister even more and punch her in the stomach to kill the child at birth and killing her aswell.
This ex Incel sounds like a BASED anon. The only purpose of women is to be submissive sex slaves.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.