[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: non chad vs chad.png (517 KB, 780x518)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
The difference between fuckbuddy, friendzone, and creepzone is a few millimeters of genetic looks. Genetic looks masquerading as "personality" and "confidence". Modern life really is as shallow as it seems. There's no greater "context" here.
>>
>muh genetic determinism
Cringe. Pick up a weight and quit yer bitchin
>>
do you know the definition of insanity?
>>
File: question face.png (86 KB, 480x480)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>78024215

>*Use FaceApp to add a few millimeters of bone to my profile picture*
>*Suddenly girls accept my friend requests. No one calls me creep/stalker/rapist. Everyone says I have a great personality, I'm funny, I'm a dynamic and resourceful go getter. We need more people like me in the world!"

Why is it like this?
>>
>>78024236
It's obviously natural selection, why would women choose ugly partners when they can have something that appeals to them?
>>
>>78024276

Hey. I'm okay with it. I just want normies and women to be more honest and transparent about what's going on instead of all these bullshit cover stories. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>78024289
They are honest you are just too autistic to understand it.
>>
File: 1699452933308455.jpg (70 KB, 968x1200)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
If you don't look like this - it's over.
>>
>>78024276
It's not natural selecton you fucking brainlet It's literally sexual selection, and in this case we are dealing with a case of a fisherian runaway.
>>
File: 1719517907523076.png (1.06 MB, 1041x923)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>78024206
my jaw and chin look exactly like this. Is this considered recessed by women?
>>
File: singlefact.jpg (10 KB, 207x253)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>78024276
>natural selection
>dysgenic women reproduce
>drug dealers get pussy on tap
>>>>>>natural selection
why do people cite muh genetics bullshit when we're so far past that it's not even funny? You know eugenics are meant to apply to women as well as men right?
>>
File: race mixing.png (508 KB, 599x511)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>78024276

>Genetics determines who women are attracted to.

That's why they need to be coached and brainwashed every day of their life that black men are the best.
>>
>>78024453
Its recessed objectively. Maxilla has minor (but not completely 0) forward growth. You're mildly downswung too. And your chin is slightly recessed because of the downswung maxilla but chin and jaw are proportionate so looks fine. Good facial harmony if not for the loose hyoid. just show a side profile of your face

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.