[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719914223165596.png (407 KB, 1209x3842)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
Why are incels like this? It's like they want to be miserable.
>>
>>78024265
>why is x like y
>why is y like x
why are you a faggot?
>>
There aint no way you think I'm reading all of that lmfao
>>
>>78024265
>Why are incels like this?
autism
>>
File: 1703941193718537.png (224 KB, 693x452)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>78024265
>pathological victim blaming and gaslighting
I smell something
>>
Incels are not like this. The image is a false depiction of their situation. Incels are right and the rest are wrong.
>>
>>78024265
So there's known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns, if you remember that speech by Donald Rumsfeld.

The incel has the known unknown of 'how to pet the dog' aka how to flirt with women or kiss them etc.

But Rumsfeld missed one: the unknown known. The knowledge you have that you don't even think about or consider as knowledge or something to be taught and learned. For a normie this is something like how to make friends, or how to flirt, etc. They consider having to learn this like having to learn how to breathe.
They become angry when an incel says they don't know how, because of course the uncle MUST know how, they're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>78024280
i finally ready the comic
fucking kek what did i read
>>
>>78024265
Don't you just hate when you're sitting on a park bench and women come up to you asking you to kiss them but you just don't know how to do it
>>
>>78024265
I shitted on that faggot who posted this on /pol/. you baits do not work on me.
>>
>>78024265
That is just a false equivalence fallacy. Women are not dogs, I think even a feminists would agree with that. Imagine drawing that whole comic when it was based on a stupid premise. The thing is we are flawed, and there are plenty of flaws you could pick out, it would be easy, but you choose a total irrational strawman.
>>
>>78024594
>taking metaphors literally
autism
>>
>>78024644
He's not taking it literally. He's saying the analogy is bad, moron.
>>
>>78024657
Another autistic reply, if you read his post he just says it's bad because women aren't dogs then throws in a couple fallacy buzzwords he got from reddit.
>>
>>78024644
It's a retarded metaphor. No woman comes up to you and says "hey you can go on a date with me" when you're feeling lonely
A far better analogy would be getting a job when you're a late 20s neet with no previous experience and no degree
Basically it's fucking over
>>
>>78024686
It's actually worse to have a degree. If two equally worthless candidates are applying for the burger flipper job, the hiring manager will go with the one with no degree because the assumption is that the one with a degree will quit two weeks in after finding a better job.
>>
>>78024265
Kek she didn't show or explain how to pet the dog.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.