[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are little boys allowed on tiktok? The app is filled with witches trying to turn into coombrained losers. And the comments are filled with pubescent boys talking about how they're "on cooldown" or "their hand hurts".
>>
>>78024281
>Why are little boys allowed on tiktok?
china
>>
>>78024285
Yes, because China makes regulations in the US/EU and parent the children.

>>78024281
Lack of parenting.
>>
>>78024309
welcome to politics where china also influences the decisions of other countries
>>
>>78024354
99% of the blame falls on the parents anyway. Children under the age of 16-17 shouldn't be allowed unrestricted access to the internet in my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_6439.jpg (14 KB, 328x328)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>78024281
Adolescent exposure and access to TikTok and onlyfans exists to further elaborate, expand, and define the chasm of difference between boys with shithole parents, low self discipline, and low confidence, and boys with proper family structure, discipline, real interests or skills, and support. They are designed to get boys addicted and for good reason. Most of you will be distracted little workers for your entire lives and cucks to successful and wealthy Chads. Ensuring the dumbass betas destruction and addiction early ensures they will remain pathetic, low class, miserable loser worker bees forever, and keep the system flowing and favorable for wealthy Chads and their hand picked hot wives, gfs, and harem.

>looks bad
>is good
>you are a neo-feudalist serf and these things ensure you stay that way
>thank your parents for birthing and raising you with no thought or care and using the internet as a catch all nanny
>all the boys who fall into this both deserve it and reinforce that it is right
Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>78024445
even more messed up those boys from good households are the ones that end up getting to date the type of attractive girls that those from bad households send money to
>>
You should see what the little girls are going on apps like tiktok
>>
>>78025648
theyre making thirst trap tiktoks too
>>
>>78024281
The older I get the more and more I am sick of this sex obsessed, women and food worshipping society. I never thought I'd be this starved for decency and sanity. It's like lust and gluttony are the cornerstones of human behavior now. Most people now are legit disgusting pig freaks. I'm grossed out by 98% of the population anywhere I go in public. I wonder if we really will witness some kind of climax event leading to extinct in our lifetime. Like some super std or food virus makes 100% of the population infertile or something.
>>
>>78025031
Yep. Exactly. And the girls barely, if ever, have to work but still get the best aspects of every part of their life while the poorly raised addict boys live in, AT BEST, mediocre lifestyle until death. Fucked, basically.
>>
>>78024445
This post is mostly true except
>all the boys who fall into this both deserve it and reinforce that it is right
How can you blame the child and not the adult wtf? It is not deserved nor right, its just a massive fuckup from the parents who are obviously brain dead and careless, negligent monkeys who should not have children. The child cannot be blamed for being sat on an iPad by an adult, of course they get addicted, duh. But the action was not theirs to take, it was thrust upon them. Not the same. Everything else is pretty much the way it is, yeah.
>>
File: bonnie.jpg (230 KB, 1542x855)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>78024285
>>Why are little boys allowed on tiktok?
>china
lol

do people know twitch, insta, fb, snapchat, etc exist?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.