[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703238043868620.jpg (928 KB, 1158x2178)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
you're not horny, you're bored. let go of your penis and do something useful. clean your room, sweep the floors, wash the dishes, lift weights or go on a jog. cook something. read something. write or draw something. you could be doing literally anything else and it'd be better for you. hell, even doing nothing would be better.
>>
>>78024430
ahm but its fun
>>
>>78024430
I haven't fapped in over 5 days, but why do NoFappers act as if this shit is the holy grail to fixing their shit life? Also, around day 5 for me, the amount of tension I fe in my balls is annoying as shit. I'm probably going to blow a load in the coming days.
>>
>>78024430
I don't have the motivation, discipline, energy and willpower to do all of that.
>>
>>78024590
Because they're looking for an excuse / fix-all to their problems and when any minor changes occur, they start projecting out to others

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.