[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000007524.jpg (93 KB, 690x388)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
I'm getting conscripted to the army next Monday. Though my country is not at war, meaning that I am not going to be seriously maimed or killed, I will still suffer as I live a very sedentary life. I don't excercise--my last attempt at a cooper netted me something like 1100 meters because I got so exhausted halfway through that I started walking instead. I am not overweight, but I am naturally small, weak and skinny by malnutrition in the womb.
I feel nervous, anxious and excited.
>>
>>78024651
>I am naturally small, weak and skinny
my condolensces for your soon-to-not-exist virginity
>>
>>78024651
what country are you from dude?

im trans btw
>>
>>78024651
>I am not overweight, but I am naturally small, weak and skinny by malnutrition in the womb
Don't want to make you afraid but you are probably going to get raped by taller and stronger dudes than you, literal insane psychopats gets conscripted
>>
>>78024670
>>78024699
Lmao Vlad telling on himself. I hope you appreciate doing disinfo work instead of being on the front lines with your childhood friends (the ones that aren't already rotting in a Ukrainian ditch)
>>
File: 1706545039698.jpg (107 KB, 786x960)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>78024651
>I am not going to be seriously maimed or killed
Tell this to your anus. You get raped hard my guy.
>>
>>78024892
Polish or british?
Either way you are genetic trash LOL
>>
>>78024651
You could do yourself a big favor and start working out now you know. In the 007 book Dr. No James goes to Jamaica to find out what Dr. No is up to and after he finds out where to investigate he prepares for his mission by exercising 3 times a day for two weeks straight. He would go for a run in the morning, eat breakfast, and sunbathe. Then at noon he'd go for a swim, eat lunch, and sunbathe some more. Then finally in the evening he would go for a run once more and then eat dinner, have a nice hot bath and go to sleep. It sounds kinda easy doesn't it? You really ought to do something similar.
>>
>>78025009
Neither, just somewhere else that thinks it's hilarious that the Russian army is the only one too homosexual and undisciplined to keep the conscripts from sodomizing each other. It's not actually hard, Russians are just total faggots.
>>
I lost my virginity (quite forcefully) when I got conscripted
and yes I came

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.