[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1656969710952.jpg (965 KB, 1920x1080)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
How are people dumb enough to continue supporting Joe Biden when America is undeniably in a much worse state under his administration? I get falling for it the first time, but now we have a side by side comparison where the previous administration was definitely better outside of simply not liking the President because he is a asshole.
>>
Imagine being this much of a retard. The whole world laughs at trumptards.
>>
its all a show anyway so it doesnt matter, presidents dont decide anything important. they're just there to give the peasants an illusion of choice and make them feel like they have control over their government so they stay satisfied while their nation gets spitroasted by jews
>>
>>78025008
This Anon gets it. The three-letter agencies run America, not the president.
>>
File: drumpf lgbt.jpg (174 KB, 1500x1090)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>78024992

>I'M GONNA VOTE FOR DRUMPFT BECAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THAT LGBT STUFF!!!
>>
>>78024992
It was all Trumps fault. The inflation. The cost of groceries and gas. All the illegals pouring over the boarder because Trump never put a wall up. All of the drugs and overdoses. January 6th.

Why would anyone want to vote for that fat fuck.
>>
File: capitalism is gay.jpg (570 KB, 1211x1031)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>78025023

>I'M GONNA GIVE PRIVATE COMPANIES EVEN MORE FREEDOM BECAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THAT LGBT STUFF!!!
>>
>>78025023
I'm a bisexual black man lol

>>78025008
This is probably true though. I just never saw such a clear difference in quality of life between 1 president and the last.
>>
>>78025052
Yo, bisexual, but breeds with whatever's femme enough, Mexican here, I've seen these cycles since I was 6.

Clinton=was homeless in an alley
Bush=got a whole ass cottage in a suburb
Obama=downgraded to duplex, then went couch surfing for a couple years
Trump=got myself a whole ass studio apartment and utilities
Biden= homeless again, but kinda not

I want Trump to win, mostly because every Republican I see magically grants me my satisfaction. It's not about "defeating wokies" or "making America great again", I just wanna stay out of the hood.
>>
Take this to pol faggot
>>
>>78024992
t2an8
>>
>>78024992
>worse state under his administration
Things are worse in most western nations regardless of the governing party

The president isn't as powerful as you think they are.
>>
>>78025236
I don't care. If I give 2 people a chance to do a job, and one does a better job, I hire him.
>>
The president in charge has little to do with the overall state of the country anon, but I agree that voting for Joe Biden is hilariously stupid when it looks like he isn't going to make it to the 2028 without basically becoming an invalid.
>>
>>78024992
Two-party politics is just sports for the people that were picked last during school sports. You have to support the blue team/red team because that's the team you like, even if your candidate is genuinely awful.
>>
>>78024992
Because they're scared of "muh heckin project 2025"
>>
>>78025327
>>78025275
>The president isn't as powerful as you think they are.
The CEO of Walmart/Apple doesn't have as much power as you think. They can't be in every store. Their influence is very limited.
>>
>>78025865
The fuck is project 2025? Is this another zoom zoom fad?
>>
>>78026251
Dude...The USA has more governmental figures to run it than just the President and his entourage...
I know, he is as stupid as Americans are claimed to be, but I still try.
>>
>>78024992
I got fucked during Trump and during Bidens presidency. Fuck all of em desu. I would literally prefer vermin supreme in office at this point.
>>
>>78024992
I guarantee your life is shit because you blame the gays or trans but deep down you're just frustrated at your socioeconomic status.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.