[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This website taught me that you smell of coom after jerking off... I've been blessed and cursed with this knowledge. I went the first 3 days clean of fapping because I was abusing opiates. Now, the other 2 days because I don't want to reek of coom.
>>
>>78025239
I catch the cum in my foreskin and wash it out in the sink.
>>
>>78025239
Good, your journey of healing begins. Day 12 here it has become so fucking easy because I no longer occupy my mind with smut. It becomes bliss when you free your mind of lust
>>
>>78025239
girls can't smell coom the same way you can't smell when a girl has her period or is ovulating. but if you don't wash yourself down there after you um you will smell it.
>>
>>78025358
Based.
>>78025361
>I no longer occupy my mind with smut. It becomes bliss when you free your mind of lust
Idk, I believe in some benefits of NoFap, but I'm not too big on it. The most palpable benefit is more energy, but even that can get annoying if you don't have some physical taxing job or hobby to use up that energy. I just get a strong sensitivite feeling down in my cock/balls on NoFap that doesn't go away if I don't fap or workout or anything. I'm gonna probably just blow a load when it gets too annoying.
>>
>>78025428
Well I work out a lot, use all that energy to become ripped
>>
>>78025438
>Well I work out a lot, use all that energy to become ripped
Idc to workout- I'm too ugly and too much of a loser to get laid anyways. Sure, I'm tall at 6'4", but it doesn't mean shit when you are ugly, and don't have that stereotypical strong masculine handsome face. If I want to continue NoFap, I'll just shoot up or take some opiates to kill my sex drive some more. I love the euphoria and sedation that opiates bring me. All my bad thoughts go away on opiates.
>>
>>78025448
Yeah I used to be addicted to PCP analogues. Know how it feels to feel the sweet warm embrace of painkillers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.