[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707085607310554.jpg (578 KB, 1995x1349)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
Picrel, just imagine the energy they had back then...
>>
>>78025306
>annex Polish land that used to belong to the extinct Eastern Germans
>don't give the newly annexed regions LARP names based on them
cringe
>>
>>78025306
People had more energy because they were chaste built impressive shit to court the hottest maidens. Caesar wrote that Germanians encouraged eachother to remain chaste well into adulthood and believed this caused them to reach gigantic stature.
>>
File: 7we.jpg (12 KB, 250x296)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>78025306
>there are polish nona's fapping to this image as we speak
>>
>>78025339
all of 4chan is chaste yet we are all losers
>>
>>78025383
By chaste I mean no sex, no masturbation. This is not chaste
>>
>>78025384
i don't do anything sexual, still no life energy. mb those microplastics and other pollutants really cucked humanity
>>
>>78025389
Sure give me a lot of energy, woke up at 5AM today and then proceeded to walk 2 hours in the rain. Months ago as a coomer I never did this, I was a hikki shut in, sleeping during the day, never exercising or going outside
>>
File: Child_miners.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1127)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>78025306
back to the coal mines with you little boy
>>
>>78025306
It isnt. You just have a completely warped view of the past based on historical rhetoric and ancient propaganda designed to make conquest seem glorious and honorable. Almost everyone in almost every point in human history was a farmer. Geopolitics only mattered to them to the extent of who they owe a percentage of their grain to. Stop mythologizing history and you wont long for it so much.
>>
>>78025417
Farmer had half the year off and after toiling during harvest season they came home and banged their 14 year old virgin wives, 'nuff said. Trannies come up with the weirdest copes how modern times are le actually the best, bet you think bidet is a good president and that "covid" killed millions
>>
>>78025417
NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENED MC-KAY!? ECONOMISM IS LE GOOD. YOU HAVE MORE STUFF YOU ARE IN A BETTER POSITION. WHO CARES THAT ALL OF LIFE IS NOW ORDERED BASED ON EFFICIENCY FOR CAPITAL ACCUMULATION?
>>
>>78025450
>>78025454
You people are so retarded.
>how come the past seems so magical and full of adventure and energy?!
Because the powers at be actively wanted you to view those time periods as adventurous and full of energy.
Caesers campaign into Gaul involved a handful of battles, putting down rebels, and claiming new taxable land. But when he writes to the senate (the people funding his campaign) its all about the glory of rome and this wonderous tale of crushing the antagonist vercingetorix.

Thats not to say nothing cool ever happened or that everyone was miserable and boring. Just that you are accepting an intentionally glorified tale as a purely factual accounting of events. Its indicative of low intelligence.
>>
>>78025546
>rome was bad
Now I know for sure you're a tranny
>>
>>78025546
>the powers at be actively wanted you to view those time periods as adventurous and full of energy.
All of their energies are devoted to slandering the past as evil and backwards, and promoting the cult of progress.
>>
>>78025551
Rome wasnt bad. It was just another major power. That means it suffered from the same things they all do, taxes, propaganda, corruption, and war profiteering. Caeser became the richest person on earth through his campaigns, and managed to get mass public support. If an American president were to become the richest person on earth after conquering Mexico, youd see right through that. But since youre reading history written by Caeser, suddenly it sounds magical.

>>78025562
The past wasnt evil and backwards. If you had read any of the words Id typed youd know Im saying the past was just like how it is today. Im not arguing for a cult of progress because no progress has been made, this is how society and war has always worked. In a hundred years youll have retards online complaining they never got to fight in the glorious ukrainian war.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.