[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: D93w_GdXYAAHyaL.png (279 KB, 483x468)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
well guys, I'm back

had a gf, finally thought i was gonna be able to take the normie route. get married, kids, real job, etc. hell i was even gone off 4chan the whole time (well most of the time). gf and i broke up earlier this week and it has been hell. she was the only reason i really did anything for the past couple years, so without her i have no forward momentum.

i know you guys don't know me or don't have to care, but please don't end up like me. find a way to have your own sense of self worth, rather than leaving it to others to give it to you

im sure i'll be around much more frequently, so i'll see you
>>
>>78025380
How long were you gone? How old are you? Why can't you find another woman to strive to be a better man for?
>>
>>78025380
well, anon, why'd you break up?
>>
>>78025380
don't know what to say except sorry anon. exact same thing happened to me a year ago and i've been back here since. it doesn't get much better.
>>
>>78025441
2 years but it was the longest relationship i've ever been in. she was the only person who could put up with my autistic-neurotic-fucked up tendencies. hell even my family cant (and ive lived with them my whole life, aside from college). she not only tolerated me, but celebrated my "uniqueness" and the things i did made her happy. im 21 as well
>>
>>78025442
we broke up simply because of circumstance. she has better opportunity elsewhere in the country, without going into too much detail. it was not a fight
>>
>>78025483
>>78025494
You're 21 and young. This is going to hurt for a while, maybe even little over a year, but you'll get over it. After your first relationship you're much better equipped to understand others. You're doing fine, even if it sucks right now
>>
>>78025380
Now is your chance to go to the gym anon. No fucking excuses, no crying, just go
>>
>>78025494
If you were worth it she wouldve made it work
She had better "opportunities" for sure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.